Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Motorguide repair close to Truman???

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Motorguide repair close to Truman???

Is there any local place to Truman to get one worked on. I have a slightly bent shaft and have had trouble a couple times with the cable coming off the roller under the foot pedal. One of the rollers or pulley has a messed up spot on it. I hear the replacement ones are metal. I tore it all apart and swapped the two wheels last night in hopes that will help. If I can get it in somewhere close I will just have it worked over.

Post Thanks / Like

The motor guide trolling motor digital is junk.

Post Thanks / Like

Your having same problems. I will see what I can get done to it. Next one may be Minn Kota.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know what you find out I have the same problem and when I adjust it to where it will stay on the pedal is very stiff.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was the same way when I tightened it up. Finally tired of messing with it so I dropped mine off at Pro Choice in Warsaw this morning. The replacement part for the pulley is stainless steel instead of plastic. Will take a few days to get it back but will give you the report on cost and how well it works. Anglers Port was going to send it to Springfield to be fixed. Which is who I have heard is the best place around. She said it would be $34 round trip plus what ever they charged. But Pro Choice acted like they would be fixing it themselves but who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

I had to have my Minn Kota fixed a few weeks ago, and I was lucky they did it within an hour. They said come back in an hour so I went and got some lunch and when I got back it was ready. Only thing is I'm in St Louis! I will say that Tri-State Trolling Motors is good at what they do!!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jared I can

loan you mine one and only spare paddle while you wait.......I have been lucky with mine everything working good now but mine is only 4 years old, I keep mine lubed up with crappie slime.........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Should not take long to get it back. Until then I will just hitch a ride with everybody else. Going to hit it early tommorow with Steve.