Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How about that Fundraisr For

Post Thanks / Like

Default How about that Fundraisr For

ME. I am probably the longest term member on the Mississippi board...when I came here in 2004 none of you &$&*&(%^ were here. Can't ya break off a piece for a brotha...geez...we got all these bankers on here..some that work..MsBanker..some that don't..Wannabe.. and JWhite...the richest of all....:D these trespassers from other areas...speck hunter..and ONE DAMN YANKEE..BillBob...even got our newest additions coming down here this year..BeagleMan and SHughey..I ain't so sure about them IL boys yet...you know who else is from that area...at least he said he was..BO. I was the 1st Moderator for the MS board. I used to be so happy to see a new post on here I would delete it...JUST BECAUSE I COULD...it was LONELY back then. We have lost a few and gained a LOT...haven't we...insert names here (Wannabe would insert FEELAY and Slab...just because he is MEAN) and England has moved on to Arkansas(thank goodness) Jwill and jimfish have been here a WHILE too...then we started getting some of these Babies on here...insert PStone:rolleyes:.. a lot of us were fishin when he was...ummm you know... at the babysitters...we never had any from the MS Delta for a while...and now we got Torch..Satdoc..JCinMS and a few others..I guess they slipped in the back door....they are used to it...or should I say slipping out the BACK door:D...then we started getting the Mid MS ones...most of them are great people...but why did you early ones not warn us about Dondon..that post he made yesterday about his COAST trip...was worse than Billbob's english..if you call it english...a lot of people have made a lot of good posts and given a lot of good advice...some of it worth what ya paid for it....we even got a few from East MS..not as many as we should but good quality..sorta:p

So, in saying and remembering all of this &&&&^^* can't a BROTHA get a DONATION...Slab's raggedy truck breaks down and ya'll getting him up a tip jar...I'm the ONE that is in NEED...

I know I left out a lot of names but you know who ya are...DIG DEEP...DONATE FOR a good CAUSE...
    Last edited by crappieman101; 08-25-2009 at 07:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Spoken like a true Memphian just looking for anotha handout

Are you running Willies re-election campaign:D

Slabologist
    "Professor of Slabology 101"

Keep your line tight !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabologist View Post
    Spoken like a true Memphian just looking for anotha handout

Are you running Willies re-election campaign:D
    I am a Mississippi boy...just visiting here..

You are behind the times..Willie said again yesterday...he ain't running...

I live in the county, anyway.

I also drive a GM product

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieman101 View Post
    I also drive a GM product
    You mean OBAMA MOTORS PRODUCT :D

Slabologist
    "Professor of Slabology 101"

Keep your line tight !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabologist View Post
    You mean OBAMA MOTORS PRODUCT :D
    That cuts deep!!!

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by creekslick View Post
    That cuts deep!!!
    Got it Long before the BIG "O" was on the map. and I don't buy new...waste of money...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure a lot has changed since back then 101. For example, since then we invented this thing called paragraphs. You should look into it. They are pretty neat. LOL.

Snicker at the Memphis comment. I would compliment Slab, but I don't want him getting the big head.

As for me, personally, I don't want nothing from nobody unless they're giving it away. In which case, PM me and I'll gladly send you my address.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I do "paragraphs" well. This post just did not warrant them, would have taken away from the whole picture...now go back in your cubicle and figure your next DonDon move.

Post Thanks / Like

Hehehehe, OK, what do you need? Working on a $12 Million dollar loan right now. Should I just shave off a few points and have it directed to your account? Be happy to. Just post your account and routing information and I'll take care of it before lunch.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Hehehehe, OK, what do you need? Working on a $12 Million dollar loan right now. Should I just shave off a few points and have it directed to your account? Be happy to. Just post your account and routing information and I'll take care of it before lunch.

Wannabe...
    In that case...1.5 points would be fine....but the account #'s stay with me...:D...cash will be fine.

This is not DD you are bargaining with.....I was working in the Grenada banking system when you were in elementary school.
    Last edited by crappieman101; 08-25-2009 at 08:45 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast