Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eufala, Alabama

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eufala, Alabama

Does anyone do any fishing @ Lake Eufala in Alabama. I started fishing there
    last year and had fairly good luck, i'm just looking for a little help on spots to
    fish and what bait to use. Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have fished there (in the spring only) for the last few years. I have several spots I fish and have caught fish each time I go. Sometimes more than others but I have caught fish. I have had my best experiences on the Ga side between the Georgetown bridge and Patula Creek. Until I became a member of this board I was strickly a "live bait" kinda fisherman. But this year when I made my trip over I made sure I had plenty of Black/Chart. curly tails jigs. Boy did it help. Between the live bait and jigs we used we had a great trip. White Oak Creek (on the Al. side) is another good spot to try. Again I only fish there during the spring and then for just 3 to 5 days but I have always managed to bring home enough fish to make the trip worthwhile. I hope this helps...
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake eufaula,alabama

Quote Originally Posted by redfisher
    Does anyone do any fishing @ Lake Eufala in Alabama. I started fishing there
    last year and had fairly good luck, i'm just looking for a little help on spots to
    fish and what bait to use. Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!
    I fish lake eufaula pretty regular and the crappie are starting to hit pretty good in the evening using lights on the alabama side from white oak creek down the lake to gin branch also under the white oak creek bridge.