Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy results

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Normandy results

I sent the results along with some pics to Andy last night. He's been out of town but when he returns I'm sure he"ll get them on our site. Congrats to the winners. We caught lots of fish for a change.
    Most of you have probably already heard that our meeting place will be changing for our next month meeting. Adams has changed their hours and will only be staying open until 8pm. If any of you have any suggestions let me know. A few ideas were tossed around at the meeting, one being to rotate the meeting place. For example.....next month it might be at a members home in Fayettville....then at a members house in Tullahoma and then in Estill Springs and on and on. Let me know your thoughts on this idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Way to go Randy and Brian bringing in all those crappie at Normandy and claiming 1st prize! Wish a few more members could of been there to fatten the pot- sure were some nice fish weighed in. Congrats also to our newest member Herbie who weighed in at second place! Everyone fishing Saturday really "showed up" and hope next months tournament is as good.
    A bad day fishin' is better than a good day at work!

Post Thanks / Like

I would say 24 keeper crappie in August would be a day to remember for anybody. Congrats to all the winners. Was an awsome weather day to be fishing. On my way home I noticed it was 74 degrees on my truck thermometer. It took me till sometime after dinner to get Mr.John's honeyholes out of him.He is real good at keepin secrets.lol Just kiddin.We had a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats! to randy and brian[sounds like brian owns normandy].like to say welcome to the new member herbie and congrats on 2nd place.i wasn't able to be there, but look forward to meeting you.steve,terri congrats on 3rd.steve i think you have aleast place in every tx. so far,good job.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

I told Brian when he asked to go that he had to give up the spots that he and Steve had won on before and he was really blowing the whistle on those. Too bad we did not get one bite at any of those spots. I enjoyed the day and the temp was just right. My regular spots did not produce either and were getting worried because we did not have a single crappie until 930 am. I knew that Herbie was a ringer when I met him and that Norriscraft of his and welcome him to the club.
    Secretary of Da Fish!

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club, Herbie. I look forward to meeting you. It will either be at a TX or just on the water as my job keeps me busy for all but one of the meetings so far. And congrats to all who placed in Saturdays TX. I thought it was going to be tough, and was pleasantly surprised to hear of the big bags that were caught and weighed. The "Other Woman" just got a clean bill of health today so I should(active word) be able to be at woods in a month. She didn't hurt me as bad as she could have. Good work to one and all, see you on the water.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    I sent the results along with some pics to Andy last night. He's been out of town but when he returns I'm sure he"ll get them on our site. Congrats to the winners. We caught lots of fish for a change.
    Most of you have probably already heard that our meeting place will be changing for our next month meeting. Adams has changed their hours and will only be staying open until 8pm. If any of you have any suggestions let me know. A few ideas were tossed around at the meeting, one being to rotate the meeting place. For example.....next month it might be at a members home in Fayettville....then at a members house in Tullahoma and then in Estill Springs and on and on. Let me know your thoughts on this idea.
    BUMP BUMPHaven't heard any input on the meeting place matter??!?! Any one got any ideas?? Trash trout has a building in Winchester he said we could use........

Post Thanks / Like

Fishawk,

Sorry things didn't work out to fish Preist yesterday. We caught 21 and had 14 keepers between the 2 of us. Had about 12 stripers as well. Sorry I didn't call you back on Monday night, I didn't get back home till about 11:00 that night from the Chris Young concert and then was out on the lake at 7:30am Tuesday morning. As far as the meeting place goes, I have no idea and am going to leave that up to you and the rest of the club since I'm an hour away and have no idea on any places down there. I'm 99% sure I won't be at the Sept. meeting so if someone could take the minutes for me, I would appreciate it. I can catch up with that person and type them up. I am cool with wherever we can get a meeting place.

Post Thanks / Like

One other thought on the meeting place... we need to conact all of our members without internet/email on where our new meeting place will be so once we know, I guess I'm the one that will call them. Also, I know it's kind of whatever we can get at this point however if we change the meeting place from place to place every month, we are going to have to make sure we let our members without email/internet where the meeting will be every month. Also this might be difficult if we have new potential members wanting to attend our meeting. Just some thoughts I had however I do also understand that we might be limited on where we can meet.

Post Thanks / Like

I have not been to Winchester in awhile so I vote for TT's
    Secretary of Da Fish!