Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: PSE INFINITY SR-1000 BOW - Memphis Area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pse Infinity Sr-1000 Bow *sold*

Fellas, this a fantastic bow

*PSE INFINITY SR-1000 BOW w/ Keller Pendulum Sight- Awesome bow that is 28-32 draw length and 70-80 draw. Graphite limbs and Titanium Riser.. I am 5'9 and have it set at 29" overdraw, 73lb draw weight and it's awesome. Will shoot 3 inch groups all day long, Comes with 14 arrows (mossy oak easton stealths), Muzzy 100 grain broadheads, soft case, lock-on quiver, Golden Key Ace hydraulic stabilizer, Trophy Hunter release, peep sight, and Limb saver silencers. I paid 3x what I'm selling it for. Sell whole set-up for $250 and you are ready for the stand right now. Looking to upgrade your bow or just starting, this is last bow you'll ever shoot. Hate to sell but someone's gonna get a great setup.

thanks and fantastic bow if your in the market and in Memphis/North Mississippi area. Bow season in 4 weeks, this one is ready to hunt!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-14-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Im will the guy that came an looked at ur bow 2day small small world!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been out of bow hunting for about 12 years now, but even at that, I can recognize this set up as a heck of a deal for somebody.

Somebody bad needs to ride up to Memphis and give him $250 then call your buddies on your way home and brag about how you rooked this fella out of a good hunting set up.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I know someone who might be interested in this bow. I will supply him your email!