Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tournament???

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tournament???

OK you guys, we all know there was a tourney today. I already know the results, but lets hear about it some.:p
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Todays tourney winner was the new humminbird 798 with a new member, piranahmax coming in second and the ole faithful hummnbird 797 coming in third. It was a tough day for Lowrance 522 who gave humminbird 797 a scare for third but fell short just under a puck. Today was as good a day as you will ever have for an august day on the water. Lowrance 522 is seeking a humminbird 798 for a lifetime commitment to share the boat with. As soon as Lowrance 522 can afford a humminbird 798, there will be an installation ceramony. You able to understand all that Skeet? lol

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Now you're talkin my kinda language. This poor boy is gonna get a tube with a piece of glass glued to the end of it to see the fish after the setback the "Other Woman" has given me.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

now that I have read all that, Who won????????
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big fish

Just wanted to show this big fish that was caught and returned to the lake. Mr John was kind enough to hold it for me to take a picture. He put up a fight but was landed after a few cranks in with the drag singing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Randy aka Carpboy and Brian took first, with a new member Herbie taking second fishing alone.Steve and Terri got third.I am sure they will put up an official post tomorrow with pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GoneCrappieFishing View Post
    Randy aka Carpboy and Brian took first, with a new member Herbie taking second fishing alone.Steve and Terri got third.I am sure they will put up an official post tomorrow with pictures.
    you know the old saying, even a blind hog will find an acorn every once in a while........ Carpboy stumbled across a few yesterday, I hear

Post Thanks / Like

The blind hog did root an acorn for a change of pace. Brian and I ended up with 24 keepers and 2 cats. Sure did have fun after about 930. Fish were caught from 8-15 feet of water on assasins. Brian did catch 3 on minnows but the rest came on artificial. I have had my one good acorn and now it is time to go to the back the herd again. You do realize that Brian is 2-0 on Normandy this year. Cannot beat that.
    Secretary of Da Fish!