Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: grand 8/22

Post Thanks / Like

Default grand 8/22

dang guys i sure hope someone got after them cause i sure had a rough day!!! and up with 6 fished from u highway bridge to hays.... all i could get was a shallow bite!! 5 to 8 fow anywhere from 4 to 8 ft down oh well better luck next time atleast i hope lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't feel bad

The bite slowed way down, I haven't heard anything really super from today, we only ended up with 16 keepers..... it will get better.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs JJ & I got to Bucksaw around 630 am ran into Jiggin15 & Ranger397 visted for breif time & we went down & they headed up.
    We started around the marina & had 5 keepers & then went down to G14 area . Took a while to figure them out but we wound up with 27 for the day. Went in around 2pm. Early moring had jig bite on wh/chart on 1/8 orange jig head. Tried blk/chart blue/white no luck. Then staight minnows 12-14fow 10-12 down. No pics just good eaters. Sister in from Texas so maybe family fish fry on sun.
    Talked to Richard & he had his limit by 11.30am.
    Also talk to Brad & they had some gooduns to weigh in at the Elks tour he said good early bite up & then the bite stoped. Blk Chart tip with minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

Matt, Some days they do, some days they don't! Next time buddy
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hardhuntr Jr......I told you shoulda stayed home and layed that epoxy and glass!

U got them ducoys rigged yet?:rolleyes:
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

good day to be on the water glad you found a few, remember the slow days make you appreciate the good days eaven more,

Mr. J J good job to you also.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job JJs

Post Thanks / Like

Krazy i got two things accomplished yesterday lol caught a few fish and layed epoxy!!!!!!!!! and also waiting on those weights!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on catchin some it always beter than gettin skunked!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

HH2 I would hate to pay your fuel bill if you had a big boat and motor. You can sure cover some water in a hurry. Seemed like everytime we hit another spot you were already there or would be shortly after. Not sure how many we ended up with. Started by throwing them all back. But Lenny had one take it deep and did not think it would make it. So we started keeping them after that thinking we would run into Chris and Sam and let them have them but never saw them. Maybe next time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast