Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: catfish, deer, burning brush

Post Thanks / Like

Default catfish, deer, burning brush

and brush hogging, kids are having a paint ball game tomorrow so I had to mow some of the pasture. my pleasure to do so. so after mowing a bit, I decide I have worked hard enough, get the ole catfish pole and head to the pond, decided to light a fire on the way, cool north breeze, slow burning fence row, and the fish are biting, caught 6 channell cat all about 4lb maby 5lb. good looking and fat as a mud hen, well get out the ultra light and the ole slabbuster jig and toss a jig bam first cast 15in crappie wow says I, gotta do this again, bam fish on 6in pearch, then bass 5lb or so, then more perch couple more crappie regular size 8 to 10in all fat and good color, man what a day

crappie up y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Farm Ponds Can Be The Most Fun Of Any Fishing! Glad You Had A Good Day!

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the good day! gotta love the farm ponds.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome day my friend! Could'nt of had better weather for it.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good job old boy

Paint ball? u ever been hit with one of them things, they hurt...... but then I know you could out run them........superfly......:D:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I Don't Think I Would Want To Shoot Beagle With A Paint Ball! He Might Might Not Shoot Back With Paint, He Might Use Lead! And He Would Hit What He Is Shooting At!

What I Am Hoping For Is A Good Strong Wind Tomorrow Out Of The Southwest! I Want To Be Able To Smell Deer Summer Sauage, Fried Catfish, Fried Crappie, Fried Perch, Fried Bass, Hush Puppies And Fresh Baked Peach Pie!

Post Thanks / Like

dam DW you talking my talk now,
    and you right I will shoot back with led paint, solid type, we had chicken fried steak and taters and gravy for supper, fish wed, Darrell and I are going tuesday, and I like my fish fresh, Had some of the best hush puppies I ever ate down in mississippi earlier this year, I think Don Don on the sippy board cooked them up , man they was good, I dont fix them worth a darn, had a fresh peach pie earlier this week, while I was fishing miss sharon was fixing pie, and I didnt eaven catch any fish, darn bad trade on her part,

Post Thanks / Like

I Think I Could Find A Couple Of Packages Of Frozen Crappie To Trade Miss Sharon! And No I Wouldn't Share The Pie With You Beagle. Bad Enough I Go To The Farm And Mom Has Me Two Fresh Custard Pies That I Had To Share With The Wife Last Week!

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle just put up couple chairs on bank & you'll do better than heading to Stockton. Dont cost near as much either. If your real nice you might even get one of them apple pies but peach is just as good.

Post Thanks / Like

nice beagle nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast