Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: You joined the Middle TN Crappie Club yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Default You joined the Middle TN Crappie Club yet?

Just wanted to tell anybody who might be looking for some fishing, fun and fellowship with some great guys who love crappie fishing they are certainly welcome to join up with us and look forward to these saturday tourneys once a month as I do. We have husbands and wifes, fathers and sons, and even some crappie fishing finatics but you wont find a better group of folks to spend time with fishing these beautiful Middle tn lakes with. We primarily fish Woods Res, Normandy, and Tims Ford. If you are interested, just come check us out. You will be glad you did. Tomorrow we fish Normandy and should have a great time over there fishing and competing with each other. I have learned alot from these guys. Everyone is willing to share spots and tips and techniques and we all get along. That in itself is a testiment to the great guys we have. we have a website as well. You can pm me if you want the addy. We had a great presentation at our last meeting and it was a big help to me and I am sure others feel the same. I joined this club to learn more about crappie fishing and I feel I have done quite a bit of that.Come check us out.

Post Thanks / Like

what about the other lakes in mid tenn. like old hickory ,center hill,jpp,dale hollow and cordell hull. u guys shouldve called it southern middle tennessee crappie club:D on the serious side im glad u guys have alot of members and can see yall have alot of fun just wished i lived closer so i could fish with u guys have fun and good luck to all. maybe one day i will get to fish with some of u guys