Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly Jig

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Grizzly Jig - UPDATE

I recently purchased several items from Grizzly Jigs over the phone. When my order arrived, one of the items that I had ordered was not in the shipment. I called and was informed that they were out of that particular product. I questioned why, when I placed the order by phone, was I not informed that there was no stock of the item, so that I could possible make another selection. Mistake No.1..their mistake.
    After discussing the issue, it was decided that they had a product that would replace the missing item, so it was ordered. It is a very small item, which could be placed in an envelope and mailed. I ordered this replacement item last Friday, and her it is the next Friday, mail has arrived, and I still haven't received the item. Mistake No. 2...and this one is on me after No. 1

There will not be a No. 3.

Sorry, but Grizzly Jig just lost a future customer.

Gman
    Last edited by Gamblinman; 08-25-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: to update
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

same problem here took over a month to get the poles i ordered,talked to them throught email a few times and they said they would be shipped tomorrow twice.then when i received my order the tubes i had ordered were on backorder and they never mentioned it when we communicated.You would think in the month they had my money that some tubes would have come in lol.After complaining they refunded my shipping ,don`t no if i will order from them again after the bad experience.I will say that they had the best prices on the poles,but i would have paid more to receive them faster because they were a birthday present and received them a week after the birthday after ordering them a month before the birthday,i know someone will post hear about how great of people they are ,but my experience was crappie service after the sale lol

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh.... I just sent an order to them 3 days or so ago. I ordered a whole bunch of tube jigs and other tackle. Why couldnt you have posted this thread 3 days ago?:p Thank God Im in no big hurry to get them, I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

I have ordered from Grizzly 2 times. The first time one of the items was not in stock so they called and said they would substitute the next closest item even though it was $6 higher. That order was fine Same for the second order. However I have sent several emails asking about an item with no response.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had the same experience. Ordered several things earlier this spring. The girl taking my order never bothered to verify what I had ordered nor did she bother to tell me that four items were not in stock. She hastily took my credit card order and then ended the call.

Approximately 10 days later, I was coming home from the lake and accidentally left my wallet on the deck of my boat. Wallet blew out, but fortunately a motorist traveling behind me recovered it and contacted me. Everything was there, but my family pictures and the credit card I used to make the purchase from Grizzly with. My debit card and cash was still there, so I knew the person who had recovered it had not taken the card. Long story short, I had to cancel my credit card.

Guess who contacted me to tell me my credit card was not accepted 10 days after I placed the order? I attempted to explain my story, but I'm sure they thought I tried to place the order on a maxed credit card. I also found out at that time several of the things I ordered were not available and would not be shipped. I asked to speak with the manager about the delay in processing my order and the items not being in stock. He made some kind of excuse about Southern Pro not making enough jigs this spring and never addressed the delay in processing the order. I wasn't very pleased with their customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

I have ordered from them before and they had very good prices and I had no bad experience with them at all. I would definately order from them again. Even hearing these bad experiences with some of you I would still buy from them. I dont think any business is perfect and I can well understand your gripe, but they treated me well and earned my business

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered two 8' outlaw poles from them good price fast deliverybut the cataog said they had green money tips on them wich they dont even make in a 8' rod. They said i could return and get money back but i just kep them. Overall i was pleased with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Monks crappie. I have ordered plastic lures from him in the past and got them the very next Day. He is priced good too and has a good selection. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I've ordered from Monk's myself and...

..and found they have good prices and service!!
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

Wow i looked at Monks and after all the posts here im kindof worried that when, or if i get my order from Grizzly Jig that all my order will not be there. I have never had any business experience with GJ, but wish id known earlier about their customer service. All i can do now is ride it out and see how it goes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast