Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The champs were knocked off

Post Thanks / Like

Default The champs were knocked off

I will post the official results a little later on today. But I wanted to tell everyone birddog1 and his partner annie won last night at HD. They knocked off the team of graham/mick in a field of 18 boats. Congratulations you two.
    Also Weekendwarrior and Jiggin4slabs got third place also beating graham/mick.

Post Thanks / Like

And you should have seen the big Cat Weekend Warrior caught while we were fishin. It was the biggest fish I have seen landed on an 11' crappie pole. He did a great job wrestling it thru the brush.

He better get something in his boat for measuring wally though. I am writing him out of my will if I have to let another walleye go because we're just not sure

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ryan how bout some props for the runner-up team of wiperhyper and co.? Congrats to the winners. Just goes to show you show up with the " scenery" everytime eventually things are gonna go your way.

Post Thanks / Like

my apologies wiperhyper I have a hard time with names and remembering who is on here and who is not. So it was a cdc sweep then. Cant beat that with a stick, now if we could just get the rest of the guys on here out and fishing these. Once again I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you out. Congrats to all, and thank you to everyone coming out. I will get the results up soon.

Post Thanks / Like

So Chiefmoochachew, what do think of those KANSAS "PUKES" now??:D (and what is a Puke anyway?)
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

a puke is a, well, hell I don't really know what a puke is, all I know is that where I used to work they called me a Kansas puke all the time and I don't think they meant it kindly.

Post Thanks / Like

Labsandslabs- Just bustin your chops

Post Thanks / Like

another fun tourney! thanks again labs for your effort and congrats to all the winners. See you all next time

Post Thanks / Like

1st place Chris Larson & Annie Town 2lbs. 10 oz. $270
    2nd place Jason Thurston & Danny Drew 2 lbs. 9 oz. $135
    3rd place Chuck Atwell & Adam Kiburz 2 lbs. 8 oz. $81
    Big Crappie Team Thurston & Drew 1 lb. 2 oz. $180
    Bonus Bounty for knockin off the champs, priceless Team Larson & Town $50
    Way to go Chris & Annie couldn't have happened to better team that was any more deserving or supportive of this tourney from worst to first great job!
    Thanks to everyone for coming out Labs and me are having a blast doing this, we started out thinking this was going to be hard not fishing in this but you guys have made it fun for us. We hope everyone feels like they are learning more about crappie fishing with each tournament. Thanks to all the sponsors especially Rob Hollingsworth with Gone Fishing Jigs he works hard to make sure we have give aways each tourney and it sounds like his jigs helped turn around the night for Thurston & Drew who won one of his jig packs last tourney, I beleive they brought home $315. Way to put Last Tourney behind you Atwell & Kiburz good job!
    I wanted to post how everyone did it, that finished in the money but I tried twice and I keep getting timed out, and not getting to post this thread so here is the condensed version

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats guys!