Fall Brawl 2005 Crappie Tournament
    Watts Bar Lake
    Spring City, TN.
    October 15th, 2005
    Tournament start 7:30am
    Tournament End 3:00 pm
    Entry Fee $20.00 per boat
    Big fish side pot $5.00 per boat

1. Only 2 anglers per boat, no sharing of fish between boats.

2. Anglers must fish from a boat and renmain in the boat while fishing.

3. Horsepower not to exceed the recommended horsepower rating by the U.S Coastguard.

4. Safe conduct must be observed at all times by each contestant. Each person is required to wear a personal floation device at all times when the combustion engine is being used. All boatsmust be equipped with some type of ignition kill device and this attached to the person operating the boat.

5.Sportsmanship, Courtsey, Safety and conservation is expected from each contestant. Absdolutely NO Alcohol or Drugs shall be permitted in the boat.

6. Artificial or live bait will be allowed.

7. All crappie must be caught in a sporting like manner and kept in an aerated condition until weigh in. Minimum size limit will be 10 inches, measured on a straight board with mouth closed, only 10 fish can be brought to the scales. NO DEAD FISH WILL BE WEIGHED.

8. You may launch at any ramp on Watts Bar but you must be at Eden Marina & Campground prior to fishing time for a livewell check. The weigh in will be promptly at 3:00 pm. Contestants coming in late will be penalized 1 lb for every 15 minutes late.

9. Ties will be settled by the toss of a coin.

10. Decisions made by the tournament officials will be final.

11.The cost of the tournament will be $20.00 per boat, with a big fish side pot of $5.00 per boat. We will pay 3 places.

By my signature below to this entry form, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to abide by the rules of this tournament. I hereby waive and realease the Officials, Hosts, Sponsors, Agents, State, City and County Governments and any and all other contestants fromany claims of injury, material or other damages incurred in connection with this tournament.

Name: _________________________ Signature ________________________

SIGNED ENTRY FORMS AND THE TOURNAMENT FEES MUST RETURNED TO EDEN MARINA & CAMPGROUND PRIOR TO TOURNAMENT START.

Eden Marina & Campground
    423-365-6929

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don@Eden
    Fall Brawl 2005 Crappie Tournament
    Watts Bar Lake
    Spring City, TN.
    October 15th, 2005
    Tournament start 7:30am
    Tournament End 3:00 pm
    Entry Fee $20.00 per boat
    Big fish side pot $5.00 per boat

1. Only 2 anglers per boat, no sharing of fish between boats.

2. Anglers must fish from a boat and renmain in the boat while fishing.

3. Horsepower not to exceed the recommended horsepower rating by the U.S Coastguard.

4. Safe conduct must be observed at all times by each contestant. Each person is required to wear a personal floation device at all times when the combustion engine is being used. All boatsmust be equipped with some type of ignition kill device and this attached to the person operating the boat.

5.Sportsmanship, Courtsey, Safety and conservation is expected from each contestant. Absdolutely NO Alcohol or Drugs shall be permitted in the boat.

6. Artificial or live bait will be allowed.

7. All crappie must be caught in a sporting like manner and kept in an aerated condition until weigh in. Minimum size limit will be 10 inches, measured on a straight board with mouth closed, only 10 fish can be brought to the scales. NO DEAD FISH WILL BE WEIGHED.

8. You may launch at any ramp on Watts Bar but you must be at Eden Marina & Campground prior to fishing time for a livewell check. The weigh in will be promptly at 3:00 pm. Contestants coming in late will be penalized 1 lb for every 15 minutes late.

9. Ties will be settled by the toss of a coin.

10. Decisions made by the tournament officials will be final.

11.The cost of the tournament will be $20.00 per boat, with a big fish side pot of $5.00 per boat. We will pay 3 places.

By my signature below to this entry form, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to abide by the rules of this tournament. I hereby waive and realease the Officials, Hosts, Sponsors, Agents, State, City and County Governments and any and all other contestants fromany claims of injury, material or other damages incurred in connection with this tournament.

SIGNED ENTRY FORMS AND THE TOURNAMENT FEES MUST RETURNED TO EDEN MARINA & CAMPGROUND PRIOR TO TOURNAMENT START.

Eden Marina & Campground
    423-365-6929

Post Thanks / Like

We will get there Friday afternoon. The 14th. Hope we have good weather.
    B&Z

Post Thanks / Like

Good weather forcast for the Fall Brawl Tournament this weekend.

Saturday
    Partly cloudy. Highs around 70.