Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody fish this morn??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody fish this morn??

Haven't seen any posts of anyone fishing this morn. Has the rain kept everyone off the water? Buckwheat and I are gonna hit Bucksaw area in the morning.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck in the morning Bob!

Post Thanks / Like

I Was Kind Of Waiting Until Someone Posted To See What They Were Doing Before I Decided On What I Was Going To Do. I Want To Check Out My New Stainless Prop! Wife Is Going To Be Gone To Pittsburg, Ks Some Sort Of Union Meeting For Dillions. What Time Are You Thinking About Being Up There Bob?

Post Thanks / Like

Not me, I been shooting bullets all day, got 47 groups downrange and waiting on a sample ------ but I mite slip away this evening to the Crossing to give it a go. :D

Good luck you two.
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    What Time Are You Thinking About Being Up There Bob?
    We are gonna meet at the ramp at 6:30. Hope to catch a few.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    We are gonna meet at the ramp at 6:30. Hope to catch a few.
    I MAY BE UP THERE. I HAVE THE SHAKES REALLY BAD! BEEN ALMOST A MONTH! LOL NOTICE THAT OSS ISN'T ONLINE? BET HE IS FISHING! AFTER HIS AFTERNOON TRIP THE OTHER DAY AND HIM GETTING INTO FISH I BET HE HAS STARTED TAKING NAPS IN THE MORNINGS!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be fishing in the morning. Probably power lines and otter.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tomarrow morning

Good luck in the morning Bob. I have 2 days planned for next Mon & Tues. The heat is going to be much more to my liken.

Post Thanks / Like

they're still biting well. My son in law and I fished Tues evening and Wednesday morning. 13 Tues and 30 Wed. the bite was better down, bigger up. Fish were 10 - 12 feet down and were over a variety of depths. Seemed like they liked edge trees, with hardwoods producing better than the cedars which had alot of dinks on them. Minnows outproduced jigs tipped with minnows. Finey creek area was productive, as were most of the areas we fished, but we never got further up than Pretty Bob, and spent most of the time downstream. Met Crappiencali at the marina, and he and his significant other were catching limits too. Good fishing.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor Man View Post
    Good luck in the morning Bob. I have 2 days planned for next Mon & Tues. The heat is going to be much more to my liken.
    Thanks, Vic. Good luck to you next week.

Thanks for the reports, guys. I think we will go UP but I won't be the captain this time. Buckwheat may want to see and fish more of the lake and not the same water.