Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Road Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Road Trip

Fixing to load the whole gang up here in an hour or so and hit the open road to Asheville, North Carolina. I have kin over there that I haven't seen in ages plus I want to check out the Biltmore Estate . I haven't been there since I was very young, but I believe I will enjoy it very much. Will post pics of the trip when I get back. Wonder if any of them rich folks have any crappie stocked in their own personal lakes. Guess I need to find out. LOL. Take care all and see you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Fixing to load the whole gang up here in an hour or so and hit the open road to Asheville, North Carolina. I have kin over there that I haven't seen in ages plus I want to check out the Biltmore Estate . I haven't been there since I was very young, but I believe I will enjoy it very much. Will post pics of the trip when I get back. Wonder if any of them rich folks have any crappie stocked in their own personal lakes. Guess I need to find out. LOL. Take care all and see you soon.
    Sounds like a great trip to me!! Be careful, and I can't wait to see pics of the Estate. I haven't been yet, but I really want to go.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

My brother in law has seen it and said its huge. My wife wants to see it, but I'm not much interested. Now if you find a hidden crappie lake, she might get to see it. Have fun Fatboy.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll have a great time, J!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I've always taken it for granted b/c Im only 2 hours from it. Been there 5 times, once for a candlit christmas service. Its an awesome place. Have Fun
    What's worse, to be in church wishing you were fishin' or to be fishin' and know you should be in church?

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful and behave yourself .Hope you have a great time. Everbody needs a break every now and then
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Doggone Fatboy...wished I'd known...I can sometimes get free tickets to the Estate, I do quite a bit of business with them, gotta have some advanced notice though. Hope you enjoy! Used to work there myself, when I was a teen...it's well worth seeing!
    Snal~
    1992 Alumacraft 14' Jon Boat w/ 15hp Johnson
    1988 Party Barge w/Rude 90hp (project finished!)
    1994 C Dory 22 Angler w/ twin Honda 45's
    7 Kayaks, 1 canoe
    www.snartracing.com (my other passion)