Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everharts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everharts

Anyone know if Everharts has a website. Kind of a long trip when you live southwest of Springfield. If not they need one, preferably with online ordering.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think they do, but just ask Jared. I think he's probably got everything in the store memorized.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I wondered the same thing, I couldn't ever find one. Some of these jigs everyone talks about I'd like to have but man that's a long drive when you don't ever go up there.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No site yet. They have it all if not they can get it. If you know what your after I can tell you or go by and check for you. I am in there a few days a week anyway. I have almost completly quit shopping at Bass Pro and Cableas. The only thing I get there is my little baitcasters. Everhart's can't carry them becuse they are a Bass Pro and Wally Marshall reel. There is also a nice store in tightwad and Rocky Top in Warsaw. Your best bet would be to line up a day of fishig on Truman with somebody from up here and then go to Everharts when you are done.

Post Thanks / Like

I found a site with them on it, but no information, not even a phone number, just an address. It would be worth giving them a call though and stopping by after fishing truman for awhile.
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It is worth the time to go in and look around. They have a great selection of crappie stuff along with every other type of fishing. They a great gun section if you are in to hunting or self defense type weapons. Archery pro shop and clothing to. Let me know if you are something specific. I am sure they would ship or I could do it for you. They have the best prices around.

Post Thanks / Like

Default They have the area's

Finest selection of goat furs also, and a top notch slingshot salesman, he knows his slingshots and goats........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hothead View Post
    Anyone know if Everharts has a website. Kind of a long trip when you live southwest of Springfield. If not they need one, preferably with online ordering.
    HOTHEAD IT IS A LONG TRIP WHEN YOU ALSO LIVE IN SPRINGFIELD. BUT I CAN SAVE ENOUGH MONEY WHEN I PURCHASE LEAD HEADS TO MORE THAN PAY FOR THE GAS, TIME AND TRIP. AND THEY HAVE GOOD ENOUGH PRICES ON SOUTHERN PRO CRAPPIE JIG SKIRTS THAT I CAN SAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY WHEN I PURCHASE 50 PACKS.

WHAT I DO IF I NEED SOMETHING IS DO A TRIP TO BUCKSAW AND THEN HEAD TO EVERHARTS ON MY WAY HOME. THEY DON'T HAVE A WEBSITE, WISH THEY DID, THEY WOULD SURE DO ALOT MORE BUSINESS.

Post Thanks / Like

Default On line shopping

You MO fellers need to check out Barlow'sTackle.com for a huge selection of
    jig making supplies. You also need to check out Ozark Secrets :: The Fish Won't Know What Hit 'Em!
    Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hothead View Post
    We will be up there this weekend if your wanting something let us know & we will pick it up for you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast