Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tread plate aluminum

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default tread plate aluminum

I have 2 pieces of tread plate aluminum, 1/8", perfect for the deck upgrades and additions we do so much of in aluminum boats. I'm on the way out the door to work, but these are good size pieces. One is about 7' X3' plus, and the other tapers a bit and it's a little skinnier. I will post pics and measurements when I get back in this weekend. If you are interested please leave a reply here and I will answer all messages when I return. These are used but not beat up and will be sold as a pair. $100 for both, I live in middle Tennessee. Thanx for your interest.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Will you be able to ship these?

Slabologist
    "Professor of Slabology 101"

Keep your line tight !

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will have to check on this, these are not lightweight and cannot go UPS or US Mail and are oversized. You will have to pay whatever shipping cost if able to ship at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Slabologist, how far are we apart. Might be better off to meet in the middle or so to get this done. Pics tomorrow(sat)