Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Swap #10 Moving on.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Swap #10 Moving on.

AgriHawg is next in line if JB isn't participating. Let's move this thing along. Sign me up. If somebody rejects to moving along, this is the place to explain whats the holdup.
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 08-19-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bud... shoot me a pm. As for your explanation for the holdup, OJB is waiting until the current swap if fully complete. If you have issues on how things are being run or want to know whats going on behind the scenes shoot me a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've sent OJB another PM stating that the thread for the Swap #10 to go up and let folks start signing up. Deadline is set for Aug 23rd. If I don't see a signup thread for #10 by then, I'll contact the next swapmeister to keep things rolling along.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a plan.Let's give OJB a few days.

Post Thanks / Like

This may just be my own opinion here but if things get out of hand with the swap you could well see a loss of interest especially if people start getting impatient and testy. The swaps can't be easy to do and the person running them has to be ready to do everything that they need to. I for one won't do them if they ever become a race to get to the next one going and done so the next one can begin. These are supposed to be fun and make us work to find new patterns and do something that everyone will like, not manufacturing races.

Let's keep them fun, I know that everyone wants to do another one and if there are a lot of members who feel left out let's do 2 at a time or overlap them but let's not make this a task instead of fun.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

well said brother!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not dead guys...just been busy with family stuff. LOL. Jig Swap #10 is getting kicked off today. Lets get it started boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There's nothing like feeling that THUMP...FISH ON

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see the new post for folks to start signing up!!!

Now see boys..... y'all need to simmer down them engines and talk to the folks that help keep these things going smoothly! One reminder PM and we're back on track!!

But please, in the future, if you have any concerns, please let me or some of our other seasoned jig swap vets, like RadTexan or FowlMood77, know so that we can track things down and get some updates posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Default #10

Welcome back OJB. Hope thinks are good with the family.