Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Normandy this saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy this saturday

Who is gonna be at Normandy saturday to fish? Just curious.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Terri and I will be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Brian Bush asked me about 10 days ago if he could fish with me,I told him I would let him know the next day.Since then I have called him about 5 times , no answer. I'm planning to fish,but I hate to pick someone else.Maybe he will be @ the meeting.
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Brian is fishing with Randy, aka Carpboy.Let me reprase that. Randy said last saturday that they was going to fish it together.Thats all I know.Goody Hill is suppose to fish with me Mr.John, but he has a little medical appointment wednesday that may make him have to back out of it.He will let me know thursday I guess.
    Last edited by GoneCrappieFishing; 08-17-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

GCF we might have to pair-up. Guess we will see @ the meeting. Mama won't let me fish by myself.
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

i guess this will be my first tx. to miss.our youngest daughter has to move in her college dorm on sat.it's going to be tough just leaving her up there.moma is already struggling with the idea of her up there by her self.she's only gonna be in lebanon,tn.but she's still our little girl.just say alittle prayer for us.i will be at the meeting on thursday night.see ya'll then.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

John W. , that wife of yours is wise beyond her years. My wife and I had a dicussion along those lines and my future not long back. I'll tell you about it next time we fish together. I'm missing this one but will be at Woods come September. Y'all knock em in the head.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

John W, Brian must have called me right after you. Nice to be second choice but I got him. I told him that I would be glad to take him but he had to give up the winning spots. He immediately starting spitting them out! Steve may be in trouble on this one because I will be sitting there before he arrives this time. I could not have asked for a better deal than to have the winner of the last tournament at that lake fish with me. All the secret spots are mine now. Looking forward to it. I also have taken a can of corn out of the cabinet as things are looking desparate. If the fish will not bite it at least I will not starve. (That may take a week or two)
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

I need Brians phone number. I bet he will tell me them spots for a small nominal fee. Whats really sad is, it wouldn't matter if I knew the only hot spot on the lake right now. I got them jinxed rods still. lol Maybe I will get em pawned off thursday night. I guess for now I just gonna try and see which way Randys boat is pointed and run with all I got and hang in there at 51 feet away.lol

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Long casts are the answer, GCF. Good thing I wasn't planning on being there. Just dropped the "other Woman" at the doctor for what will likely be a 2 week stay. Her jugs are fine, as judged by the doc, but her ticker was a bit weak and sporadic. More to be explored when the pacemaker is back to full voltage. Darn, I could use the first place money. Anyone got a canoe I could borrow?
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast