Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grand 8/15

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grand 8/15

Bites were few and far between, we sent Steve (Headbanger) home with a very hard earned 10 keepers at 2:00. Put in at Cooper Creek, fished down lake from there to just below U bridge. Here's a picture of his biggest 1 lb. 6 ozs, he had the three biggest today from our boat also a 1.4 and 1.3. Fish caught mainly in hardwoods fishing 7-10' deep, black / chart, white / chart / blue / white. Thanks Steve for going, had a great time, sorry it was a tough combo of slow bite, underwater stumps, and lots of wind.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tough day

but a great day, 10 is a mess in my book. Feel sorry for you guys that have to put up with the wind and crap on weekends...... Sure was nice everyday this week except monday afternoon..... little storm came through.... guess I joined that group today myself, but had a great time and spread the gospel truth.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I had a fun day! Fishin' kinda sucked, but I seen and visited with quite a few cdc fellers. Hardhunter,Jared, Sliles and wife and son. I seen Bender and JJ and Bigbys big whitey down in hays. I ended up down by otter anyd Ed came by and gave me 4 fish and a couple of them were dandies. I really enjoyed jawin with him. He is #1 in my book....I can't see what he sees in OSS:p I ended up with 11 keepers with what Ed gave me. Oh yeah...Kaz,Banger,OSS,Wantin,Hookedon'......Seen ya all too! Hope I didn't leave nobody out
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

It was tough but fun! Thanks for the chance to get out there Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat 1 View Post
    I had a fun day! Fishin' kinda sucked, but I seen and visited with quite a few cdc fellers. Hardhunter,Jared, Sliles and wife and son. I seen Bender and JJ and Bigbys big whitey down in hays. I ended up down by otter anyd Ed came by and gave me 4 fish and a couple of them were dandies. I really enjoyed jawin with him. He is #1 in my book....I can't see what he sees in OSS:p I ended up with 11 keepers with what Ed gave me. Oh yeah...Kaz,Banger,OSS,Wantin,Hookedon'......Seen ya all too! Hope I didn't leave nobody out
    Good to see ya Buckwheat.
    I just try to keep OSS on fish so he does not drive everyone krazy.
    Monty what every you got it rubbed off on Ron. His pole was in the water a few times this morning. Just like you had to tell him to set the hook.:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see ya Kaz. I thought that was you Buckwheat. You all had bigger fish than we had good going. I new it would be tough without Mrs JJ But as normal the back of the boat outfished the front of the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Buckwheat, I Just Saw A Piece Of You Today. You Were Headed Down The Lake. Sorry We Didn't Get To Talk. We Were Focused On Catching Something. Worked For Almost Everything Today. Early Was Easy, Later Tough. Today Was Just Like High School Reunion. We Saw Just About Everyone. I'm Just Sad We Didn't Get To The Ramp Sooner.
    Glad I Didn't Miss It. I'm Glad I Joined Cdc. We Could Pay Good Money For This.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Headbanger!

Hey Buckwheat did not know that was you until we went past and JJ said he thought it was you.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Job and nice fish too.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a picknick took place on truman. glad a good time was had by all. and a few fish caught taboot, makes it a better day all arround,