Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CUSA Perry tournament CANCELLED!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSA Perry tournament CANCELLED!!!

Rained over 12 inches last Saturday nite. Lake came up so fast the COE didn't have a chance to get ramp docks out. ALL ramps closed. 23000 cu. ft. coming in. They can only release 14000. This morning it is over 12 high. Lots of floating logs. VERY dangerous!!! It will be moved to a spring tournament. Check the CUSA site for more information. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats alot of rain, I use to fish out of Old Town when I was a runt with grandpa. I bet that ramp and campground is way under now.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

That's right TAE73!! That's also where the weigh-in was to be held. Looks like it will be a spring tourney now. I was out on it last Saturday and caught some gooduns in some of the brush-piles in 10ft. It's one of my home lakes and I was ready for you Mo fishers. I've been wooped by you guys enough times!! Heh! Heh! Heh! See ya on the water, prolly on your lakes!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I know it was you that hired the rain dancers Crappie Chatt!! You just knew there was a ringer from Iowa headed over to win that one!! Ya know what they say... worry about the guys from MO, but get ready to write the checks to the guys from Iowa! Hee Hee! :p

You know that old Blue Oyster Cult song they used to sing about me ...Gotta fear the Rippa... :D.

Seriously though, thats a bummer. I was looking forward to coming over for that one. Maybe this Spring then. Maybe all that high water will do the lake some good by adding some new lay downs. There is good in everything if you just look for it.

SYITFP Chatt!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Timmy,

Let me know if you are coming down at the end of the month to fish the CAST Tournament. I will have you bring a tip down for my broken rod. Also so I can collect your money when I kick your butt in the tournament! HAHA I fished LOZ Sat and caught a hog, went 1.79 on my scale. Still working on getting that 2 pounder.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Timmy,

Let me know if you are coming down at the end of the month to fish the CAST Tournament. I will have you bring a tip down for my broken rod. Also so I can collect your money when I kick your butt in the tournament! HAHA I fished LOZ Sat and caught a hog, went 1.79 on my scale. Still working on getting that 2 pounder.

We are definitely coming! Which size tip do you need Ted?

I had been thinking all year that teams had to be qualified in order to fish in that Classic, but I guess not. Looks like the local boy will have the homefield advantage, but I ain't skeerd!

You saw the size of my butt this Summer... thats a big one to kick! Lol! Flys out of the boat real nice though... :rolleyes:

Bart & I will be coming to win, but good luck to ya Ted, if ya fish in it against us. To make this state rivalry trash talk legit, I bet ya a dollar that we beat you guys!?!!?!? We on? Hee Hee!

Any thoughts on what you think it's gonna take to win it? I think 8.83 will be close.

Talk with ya soon!

<,"}>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

I need a tip for a 10' rod, but if you can get them in the yellow tips I want 2 then. I will keep my other good one for a spare. I will let you know for sure if we are going to fish it or not but either way I will be in hopes to win a boat! That is if I find my ticket back.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    I need a tip for a 10' rod, but if you can get them in the yellow tips I want 2 then. I will keep my other good one for a spare. I will let you know for sure if we are going to fish it or not but either way I will be in hopes to win a boat! That is if I find my ticket back.
    Done. I'll bring 2. Don't worry about your ticket. Tim & Todd will have your name entered in regardless anyway. They will call your name if your name is pulled out of the hat. If you guys don't fish it, I can come down the weekend before, and maybe we could go wet some lines. Otherwise, I'll be there probably on 10/23 instead. Let me know when you do.

BTW, that 2lber will come, if your getting 1 3/4, your fishing the right stuff. She's there, just gotta put it in front of her the way she wants it. Use the force Luke, use the Force! :p

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 10-03-2005 at 02:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I did use part of the force Obi-Wan, alittle pppsshh-pppssshhh out of the can has been doing the trick lately. The 22nd we our having our club tournament, so fishing Saturday is out for me. Maybe Sunday we can, sounds like you plan on getting some practice in if you are coming in the 23rd and the tournament is not till 29th.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Now Tim, you are telling us your age. BOC, hmmmm don't fear the rippa hehehe :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
    Yeah, I know it was you that hired the rain dancers Crappie Chatt!! You just knew there was a ringer from Iowa headed over to win that one!! Ya know what they say... worry about the guys from MO, but get ready to write the checks to the guys from Iowa! Hee Hee! :p

You know that old Blue Oyster Cult song they used to sing about me ...Gotta fear the Rippa... :D.

Seriously though, thats a bummer. I was looking forward to coming over for that one. Maybe this Spring then. Maybe all that high water will do the lake some good by adding some new lay downs. There is good in everything if you just look for it.

SYITFP Chatt!

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast