Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake Bucksaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Bucksaw

This is the first year I have used the bucksaw ramp in a few years, what happened to the rest rooms?????? Sure a sorry shame that the number 1 ramp and busiest ramp doesn't even have a restroom..... oh yeh walk down to the marina... what a crock of crap... at least the other ramps are getting nice new stainless steel ones....... sorry azz shame with tax payers money and they don't have one....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

yep sure puts a person in a tizzy,,,
    i guess you may need to carry that bucket thing you made and a sack of cob's
    just a thought
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be nice. I think since Bucksaw is a private ramp not COE is why they do not have one provided by our tax money.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well all I know

they used to have a pretty nice one, think I tried it out a few times..... no I know I did....... who the he-- wants to go clear over and down on the marina? might as well poop in pants.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess they think people will use there's and come in marina and spend money. Would be nice to have one there close to the ramp like all the other ramps.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Would be nice. I think since Bucksaw is a private ramp not COE is why they do not have one provided by our tax money.
    BUCKSAW IS A COE RAMP!!! CHECK THE SIGNS IT SAYS THE COE FEES ARE PAID BY THE MARINA. HEY I GOT A BUDDY AT THE COE WHO INSPECTS MARINA'S AND STUFF I WILL SEND HIM OFF AN EMAIL AND SEE WHAT I CAN FIND OUT. RIGHT NOW HE IS ON VACATION IN FL BUT HE WORKS OUT OF THE KC OFFICE AND INSPECTS BUCKSAW AND HAS TOLD ME HOW GOOD THE GUY IS THAT RUNS THE MARINA. HE ALSO INSPECTS POMME, TRUMAN AND STOCKTON.

Post Thanks / Like

I know nothing about Bucksaw, only launched there once, and it was 15 years ago,,,,,,, BUT, they tore the bathroom out of Windsor Crossing a couple of weeks ago, had a portapotty there,,,,,,,,last nite justa portapotty tonite theres a brand new bathroom built where the old one used to be. I heard it was stimulus money.
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Email Sent I Will Post What He Says When I Get An Answer! I Had Already Planned A Crappie Fishing Trip With Him In The Next Month At Bucksaw. He Is Planning On Taking A Day Off And Doing A Little Crappie Fishing With Me.

Might Have To Get A Few Of You Truman Guys Down There To Help Me Get Him A Mess Of Fish. He Is Really A Great Guy Who Has Worked His Way Up From A Pomme Park Ranger To A Office Job In Kc. And He Isn't The Normal Coe Type Jerk Either!

Post Thanks / Like

The restroom was removed from the ramp several years ago because of the vandilizim and high maintenance. It was a COE decision to remove it. The Restroom was being used as a trash dumpster and people, For some reason, Could not crap in the stool. They seemed to like doing it in the floor and on the walls. It would not have been removed if people would respect the services that where being provided.

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, monty, monty.

Thanks brad, I figured everyone should have known what you said would be the reason, stockton at Rouark bluff is getting the same way, people have no respect for what belongs to others.. monty monty the thought of you fishing all day with a dirty diper on is just to much for my feable mind to process. peace ole son

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast