Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another bloody dry run

Post Thanks / Like

Default another bloody dry run

on stockton, caught lots of shorts, and verry few keepers, man I hate that, ran into pole bender and buzzy they were doing ok, frosty didnt seem to fair to well, also ran into stab tech, I dont know how many he ended up with, I left and didnt look back, good times acommin, guess I can head to arkansas or mississippi or oklahoma or maby maby maby, iowa, oh well not to worry I just dont care, later all

Post Thanks / Like

Default You just never know

On any given day if you are going to catch 1 or a 100, but like you say, and I like the way you put it... (who cares) it ain't like we owe anyone anything...... there is always tomorrow, next week, next month or next year.... Iowa? you going corn hunting?...... Truman is a waiting on you......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like I have more of those days than good ones brother. Do you hear Sippi calling?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Cheer up beagle THINGS WILL GET BETTER

Post Thanks / Like

at least you were able to get out for a day,,hang in there
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear it Michael. Get in that big azz boat of Benders and give it a shot with him. Hell, most of the CDC members could fit in that thing. Get him, Double E, and Bigby all there and I know all of us could fit in those three boats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Well Beagle At Least You Seen Some! I Have Had Those Days Where I Couldn't Even See A Crappie! Just Those Green Perch Looking Wormly Things With Big Mouths!

Post Thanks / Like

i ain 't been doing that great here lately either beagle, it will get better.......

Post Thanks / Like

Was nice to get out. Guess it's true Michael....The Early Bird Gets the FISHY! Nice to have the BUZZY general store on the lake.....Got slabbusters and jigs and didn't have to leave the boat. Thank's BUZZ. Got to try polebenders Ozark rod.....I think me needs one!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

yes I will. but like I said, I dont care, think I will head somewhere else next week. maby truman, yes SPECK I am ready for a hippy-dippy-slippy-sippy--trippy look out below the redneck,aka hillbilly is on the prowl,,, who knows what lake will sucumb to my wharped ways. LATER ALL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast