Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big crappie and good deed.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Big crappie and good deed.

Me and the boy ran up from Bucksaw today. I think Bob was coming back down river when I was pulling in to Hay creek. Caught some true tournament fish in Hay creek today. Most of them shallow. 11 ft or less. All were caught on wht/char Bobby Garlonds just of the bottom. Left there and was going to hit a few spots on the way back down. Got flaged over on the way just before U bridge on the flat. Two gentleman and two kids. They started motor then it died and filled with smoke. Cut our fishing short and towed them back to Bucksaw. Takes a while at 5.9 mph. He tried and tried to pay me at the ramp. After we got our boats loaded I gave him my fish. He said this is to good to be true. Tow him in and give him my fish. Reallity will sink in when he gets his repair bill. They were from up at Jeff. city. Nice guy and told him about crappie.com. They had a lot of fish that were caught along the bluff before the U bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice Job Mr. Jared

Ron and I stopped Sunday to help two old guys changing a trailer tire coming out of berry bend, didn't give them our fish... didn't keep any....... sounds like you have done your good deed for the week, where were you tuesday, didn't you hear me yelling for you in Clinton, they heard me in Windsor.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

sound's like you had a good day jared. and helping other's out to top it off. your a gentlemen and a scholar and a heck of a crappie fisherman to boot:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Jared! Took time out of your day to help someone in distress. Be great if we all did it, would'nt it?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Jigging
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Jigging15, may you have a safe spot in our 'brush-pile' of life. Nice job guys. Not to many would offer to help the way you did. Makes us at CDC look VERY good!!! Now since they out-fished ya,,, did they tell ya where/how??? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, you and your son get the "Good Ole' Boy" award of the day!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

its things like that that usually come back 10 fold. Sounds like good fishin, but a better deed done . congrats:D

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You are the MAN Jared!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They did tell me where they caught there's. They had no biguns but had a bunch. I figure I may need help sometime to. Just never know with boats it is always something.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast