Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loz guys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz guys

Where have ya'll beeni know its summer and the big boats are out but there's places and times we can hide from em.........i know i'm not the only one fishin our fine crappie lake,come on guys lets hear it i'm about to get a Truman overload
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

truman truman truman truman truman truman truman truman truman loz truman truman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    truman truman truman truman truman truman truman truman truman loz truman truman
    blah blah blah blah blah blah truman blah........
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Mudhole, mudhole, mudhole, mudhole river, mudhole:D:D:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a summer full of work, grandkids and etc. Once I get through August, will hit 'em again. Had a buddy out yesterday on the Big Niangua, caught several, but mostly shorts.

White bass is going fairly good according to the reports I am hearing.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

I live on the 17mm. I would feel like those guys on the deadliest catch before I found the calm fishin waters! Im too chicken!! Come on October!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ttwoods View Post
    I live on the 17mm. I would feel like those guys on the deadliest catch before I found the calm fishin waters! Im too chicken!! Come on October!!
    Deadliest catch...that made me laugh.
    Last edited by APKape; 08-13-2009 at 11:23 PM.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

I have been doing work on the house for 6weeks stragiht trying to get it ready to sell, and am getting married Aug. 29th. Don't think I'll be there for awhile. Wish I was though.

Post Thanks / Like

well Jamie, don't know just what to say, I sure wish I could muster up enough gumpshun to come fish LOZ I think I am good enough now I can finish second in a 2 man contest.

Crappie Chatt. just dont know what to say about you and them mud holes you call crappie lakes, guess If you fish them enough they will produce, thinkin about big hill in the next few days.
    buck creek mike
    now this fixin up the house to sell and them get married, and not fishing seems a little drastic to me, let the buyer fix the house, let the bride to be schedule arround the good fishing. all will work out trust me no really trust me later excues me I think I have a bite.

Post Thanks / Like

Been tearing them up all summer on LOZ. Were at the 29mm and yes it is just like Deadliest Catch most of the time.
    Been catching some real nice fish 12" + and last week during the full moon from dusk till around 11ish, caught several limits of stripers. Some people are calling them white bass or hybrids but going by the ID chart in the fishing regs, they are stripers and are a blast to catch especially in the dark! All of them were over 14-15" long with a few around 18"
    Catching them deep and shallow, no method to their madness, wife using minnows and I'm using jigs (maybe a minnow or two)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast