Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Might have to sell the Rice Burner to buy a truck from this guy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Might have to sell the Rice Burner to buy a truck from this guy

Man I like this guys way of thinking. And of course listen to this idiot from CNN.

YouTube - cnn - buy a truck get an ak47 ,for free!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Chris,have you ever heard of Man Cow Muller? This ole boy is his brother. I have bought a couple of vehicles from him and they seem towant to keep your business....just kinda walks on the wild side!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

idiot from CNN, DITTO THAT!

"cops have guns and they get shot so guns can't protect you", well then why do they carry them is my question?

soooo many amendments in our constitution and guns are the 2nd on the list. lets not let idiots like this CNN lady about that.
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

I might have to buy a truck from this guy, I like it when a CNN reporter looks like a total dumb A** most of them don't have a clue!

Post Thanks / Like

What Do You Expect From Cnn? Larry King All He Wants To Do Is Talk About Jacko! The Reporter In This Story Lives In A Big House, More In Likely Has A Maid Do Her Shopping, Makes More Money In An Hour Than We Do In A Week, And I Bet She Has Some Sort Of Home Security System. Just Like The Jerks In Washington! They Don't Live In The Real World!

Post Thanks / Like

He is a pretty good guy. We put a water intake system in bates county on the maria des cygne river and he owned a bunch of land right next to it. He would drive his john deere gator down and visit me sometime. He loved to hunt deer and ducks. Real down to earth guy for be well off. I live in joplin and may by my next truck from him. He has people come a long way to buy vehicles from him.

Post Thanks / Like

CNN is a joke! They can beg and plead all they want when someone breaks into their homes but I will take the S&W .40 at the night stand along with the pump 12 to do my begging any day! Castle law...Best thing the state of Mo. ever passed!