Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kudos to BnM!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Kudos to BnM!

In today's world of mass retailers and huge corporations it seems the emphasis on customer service is faded or gone all together. It's always a nice suprise to find some companies still care about the customer. I had an issue with a 10' BnM Sam Heaton Super Sensitive. I broke the original rod tip...my fault on that one. I ordered a replacement tip for it and an 11' of the same style. After two uses, the 10' tip broke again, this time no fault of my own. I ordered another, and again, same result. Both broke the same way- on missed hooksets. I emailed Jack at BnM and told him my problem. Instead of taking the easy way out and blaming misuse or just replacing the tip itself, he is replacing the entire rod just in case there is a mismatch of some sort between the rod and the new tips. For my trouble, he is including another rod with the order, all free with shipping paid by BnM. I would likely have bought another SHSS anyway considering they are the best I've used, but that's beside the point. There aren't many companies that would go this far to make sure a customer is taken care of, and I feel Jack Wells and BnM Poles deserve a little credit where credit is due. Good job Jack! You have earned a loyal customer.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

BnM is without any doubt the best pole company in the business!

Post Thanks / Like

they do treat you right.

Post Thanks / Like

Great Job BnM!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Bobby Garland Pro Staff Bass Pro Shop Pro Staff
    Hi-Tek Pro Staff
    Denali Rods Pro Staff Road Runner Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Great company and Im glad we (crappie fisherman) have a specialized company with that type of customer service.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

It's great to here about a company going the extra mile to take care of their customers.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, they took care of me. With that said . WHY ARE THEY HAVING ALL THESE PROBLEMS???? JACK TREATS US ALL VERY GOOD BUT HE SHOULD BE TAKING A GOOD LOOK AT WHY THE PROBLEMS... IT'S COSTLY FOR B&M TO KEEP THIS UP????

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    Me too, they took care of me. With that said . WHY ARE THEY HAVING ALL THESE PROBLEMS???? JACK TREATS US ALL VERY GOOD BUT HE SHOULD BE TAKING A GOOD LOOK AT WHY THE PROBLEMS... IT'S COSTLY FOR B&M TO KEEP THIS UP????

Well....they used to be made in West Point, MS......but now like a lot of other things, I think they are made in China. If thats the case they need to show the Chinese how to make them right.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have converted to nothing but BnM's for my guide and tournament fishing.

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

It's these reports from all you folks that help others with making purchasing decisions. Way to go BNM

Fatman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast