Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1996 Sea Nymph Deckboat/Fishingboat

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1996 Sea Nymph Deckboat/Fishingboat

Hello, I am going to sale my boat. I have a 1996 Sea Nymph Deckboat/Fishingboat. Aluminum, 115 Mercury, 12/24 trolling, 2 depth finders, 4 fishing seats 2 in the front and 2 in the back, 2 livewells 1 in the front and 1 in the back, has a radio but it quit working, 3 batteries 1 for the engine and 2 for trolling, wrap around seat from 1 side to the other this seat has a rip, storage under that seat, 3 more storage areas in the floor. bikini top, costom button on cover, heavy duty Sea Nymph trailer with surge breaks. Nice wide stable boat. Runs good. Drives good on glass or waves. Great boat for fishing or family fun all day on the lake. Asking $7500 or make an offer. I have a few pics or you are welcome to come to my home and view. I am in East Tennessee in the Knoxville Maryville area about 20 miles from McGee Tyson Airport going towards the mountains on HWY 321. If you have cash and are ready to buy the boat we can take to the lake for testing. Please I am working 6 days a week and do not have alot of extra time, so if you do not have cash and you are not ready to buy a boat look somewere else. I am not trying to be rude, I just do not have time to show the boat to people on the lake who are not ready to buy the boat after seeing everything works as it should. What I am saying is if you come to look at the boat and you say you want a test on the lake you should have the cash at the lake to take the boat home with you after seeing everything works. It needs a clean up job I will try to get to that before showing the boat but not sure. I will answer all questions on the boat. Just let me know if anymore information is needed. I tried to attach pics but it would not let me so I can send pics to those interested. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Price lowered. $7000.00 or make offer.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great fishing boat that will fish four or more people all day easy. It will get you to were you are going pretty fast also? No offers?

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Post us some pics.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-31-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

How long is it? Or a model number so we can google it.

Post Thanks / Like

It is 19.5 ft long.
    I have tried to upload pics and it says they are to big. I will be more than happy to send pics to anyone who wants to see the boat.
    This is not a jonboat. This is a nice quality built boat. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Take to top.