Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic...rigged for crappie and bass!!

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic...rigged for crappie and bass!!

Hey all! Trying to sell my 1987 Ranger Bassmasters Classic. This boat is in EXCELLENT condition. Agrihawg and I went WAAY east of Arkansas to get it lol!! Has a Johnson GT150...just had carbs redone and new regulator installed compression is within factory specs, boat will do 55mph loaded...new teleflex sahara gauges...three new batteries...new 3 bank 10amp charger...new motorguide 71# thrust trolling motor...6" jackplate...two props; renegade bass (on it), and a shooter as spare. New carpet last fall when I built the extended deck on the front. Gelcoat is in excellent shape as is the hull...very few nicks or anything else. Trailer has new aluminum rims and tires as of last year. I have ALL the paper work back to 1987 with it. Has a new eagle 320 and cuda sgps. New stereo under passenger dash...speakers are in the deck extension...did not want to cut in the boat...as its still all intact. You will not find a better preserved Ranger 300 series. Its also setup for crappie fishing. I have three articulated four rod holders and bait buckets that I built last year on it...and an 8 rod vertical holder...all of which is removable. Only thing wrong with it is the livewell pump for the rear livewell doesn't work but I will include one. I disconnected oil injection just for piece of mind...was working when I got the boat and still have all the parts. I am asking $6000. If you have any questions you can pm me. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is I got married and we want to get a barge. Which would be better suited for the family.

There are pics on the site of the rod holders and bait buckets I made...I think the deck extension also...I'm going to try to get some on here in a bit. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-20-2016 at 07:12 PM.
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

Link to pics on crappie.com. If you are i interested I can post more pics

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...ls-design.html

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...odholders.html

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...transport.html

These images are before the rod holders, bait buckets, and new gauges. These were taken last fall.

"But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

This is a very sharp boat and you can tell it has been taken care of. It will make some one a very nice boat. I really like the way you did the rod holder, did you make it your self?

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you VERY much!! Yes it has been very well taken care of...now and before I got it. I'm the second owner.

I did build the rod holders myself in the shop. It was a big job...lots of lil things. When we finally get a barge I will be building somemore now that I have some dos and don'ts from the first ones.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Scrapper, A few months ago I bought a Bumble Bee 18' w/150 mariner. Boat looks as clean as yours, having been a garage queen all it's life. Mine is an '88 model. Love the looks folks give you when you tell em the boats over 20 yrs old. Nice ride, we'd talk if I wasn't already set. Shouldn't last long. Can't waste money buying a Ranger.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around