Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Camp

I am getting ready to make reservations for the fall camp and I'm wondering who is planning on coming. I am going to stay in the campground.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be there. Plan on staying in the campgrounds also. Was wondering how many tents you could have in a site? I think it said 4 people. Could save us some money by doubling up tents in sites. Brian you might ask when you call them.

Post Thanks / Like

i will be there not sure if camping or not will have to make two trips

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on going.

I may try to make it down on Thursday night. Anyone else going to try and show up early and get more fishn' in?
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thursday or real early Friday for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Pulling my camper down Thursday, will call this Thursday to make my reservations and ask about the tents, unless someone else does it first. The website says there can be four people on a site and $2.00 more for each person after that, so you should be able to double up.
    Last edited by Bigby; 08-09-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

There is only room for 8 tents on the primitive site but she said we could rent the full hookup sites and put 2 tents on each site,pair up if you're wanting elec and save a few $.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

The Samples family is planning on being there - probably coming down late Fri like last time (hopefully we'll get there before the Bugman show ends ). We have to be back in StL Sunday mid-morning, so we either have to leave LATE Saturday night or wake up the rooster on our way out Sunday morning.

We'll probably put our kids in the tent and mom/dad in the Tahoe like last time, so if anybody wants to share a spot we're more than happy to. Since we won't be fishing Sunday, we won't necessarily need electric hookup.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Does this place have showers? Gotta wash the stink off so I don't scare the fish away.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polvo View Post
    Does this place have showers? Gotta wash the stink off so I don't scare the fish away.
    What they heck you wanna do THAT for? Fish don't seem to mind the stink, and frankly thats all that keeps the bugs off of me in the evening. (I mean the flying/crawling bugs, NOT Bugs the LOZ beer afficionado - that probably takes a different type of repellent).
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast