HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Waxworms

Post Thanks / Like

Question Waxworms

[FO

NT=Georgia]undefined[/FONT]undefined

AT THE TEEZER TOURNAMENT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT
    WAX WORMS AND ORDERING THEM. SOMEONE KNEW A COMPANY
    THAT WAS REALLY GOOD, BUT COULDN'T RECALL THE NAME.
    IT WAS NOT GRUBCO. WHICH IS THE BEST PLACE TO ORDER WAXWORMS?

THANKS
    CHEF

ducky Guest

My bait shop carries them all year long so I usually keep them on hand too. Do a websearch and you'll find many sources to buy waxies. I have used Grubco and they have good prices and speedy shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ducky
    I have used Grubco and they have good prices and speedy shipping.

And Grubco is a sponser of Crappie.com so help our supporters! Click the link on the front page.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Grubco IS the best place to get waxWorms. The owner is a great person and a crappiefisherman too.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

skip waxies get spikes, mucho better in cold water. grubco for sure.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Whatever you want, Chef ......

wax worms, spikes, meal worms, mighty mealies, superworms .... you can't go wrong with Grubco. Dale Cochran is a super guy, a Crappie.com Sponsor & supporter (and member), a Crappie angler, and a generous Sponsor of the Spring Fling & Fall Brawl Crappie tournament series. And you can tell him I said so :D ... shoot, you can even tell him I sent ya (it probably won't get you a reduced price :rolleyes: , but it will help him recognize that Crappie.com & the Fling/Brawl tourney Sponsorships have helped spread the word about his great product/company) ........... luck2ya ......... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    wax worms, spikes, meal worms, mighty mealies, superworms .... you can't go wrong with Grubco. Dale Cochran is a super guy, a Crappie.com Sponsor & supporter (and member), a Crappie angler, and a generous Sponsor of the Spring Fling & Fall Brawl Crappie tournament series. And you can tell him I said so :D ... shoot, you can even tell him I sent ya (it probably won't get you a reduced price :rolleyes: , but it will help him recognize that Crappie.com & the Fling/Brawl tourney Sponsorships have helped spread the word about his great product/company) ........... luck2ya ......... cp
    I'll be buying from Grubco. I forgot they are a Crappie.com Sponsor.
    Thanks for the info.
    Chef