Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw 8/8 windy but nice

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw 8/8 windy but nice

Always nice on Wed. to tell a man I think I can put you on some Saturday, then Saturday turns into wind out the you know what,.. Met up with JackB this am at bucksaw and took jacks boat, really nice ride (for alum) figured since we were going to have wind lets stay close by so went to Jackson branch and spent most of the am there, Jack doesn't have a lot of experience on Truman so I end up running his trolling motor which is fine, I was worse than rice-a-roni on his, I would need to tune it for me if I was to run it very much..... anyway fishing wasn't bad we ended up I think 12 good keepers and to make my trip complete Jack caught the biggest one ( I like that) unless I am fishing with ron or ed.....then we moved below bucksaw and probably caught and released a lot of 9 to 9 1/2" but I am sure either had his limit or heck of a good mess of good ones, Jacks biggest I would guessatmate at a pound or so........ JackB is kinda new to the board so I got his mug on screen today, with a couple of pole cats out of springfield, visited with Gary and Sue some, and I actually seen Gary catch a bigger one than Sue but I doubt if it last long... maybe 10 min.... or so...... had a great time JackB JJ's.......... Thanks for the cantalope jack..........fish were 5'fow to 20' fow blue/white..... 10'down or 1' off the bottom.......damn wind.........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default HHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmm

Well glad you got the experience of fishing with Monty today JackB. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

That other boat looks very familiar...........think I have been in it before.

I was innocent here, why you got to keep getting on me? :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys. Nothing like getting to know the group like jumping in head first and fishing with Monty. I may give it a try tommorow. Heavy wind out of the South always makes it interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did you guys say something?

I won't be able to hear until at least Wed, than damn minner pump running all morning long........... And Mr. rice a roni ifin I want to get on you I will.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Okay wantincrappie

bottom line... on a scale of 1 to 10 on trolling motor skills you are without a doubt a 1 so now does being #1 make you happy...........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    bottom line... on a scale of 1 to 10 on trolling motor skills you are without a doubt a 1 so now does being #1 make you happy...........

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job guys! Glad you got after them in this wind today. Oss you might be a little hard on Chris but it sure is funny stuff to read.:D (sorry wantincrappie) The rice-a-roni thing kills me!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job with the wind and all, you earned em!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    Nice job guys! Glad you got after them in this wind today. Oss you might be a little hard on Chris but it sure is funny stuff to read.:D (sorry wantincrappie) The rice-a-roni thing kills me!
    No harm no foul. I'm really looking forward to being in the boat with the old man again. :rolleyes: You never know what might happen.

Post Thanks / Like

nice guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast