Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cohutta Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cohutta Crappie

Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!!!! Good luck on your new adventures in Iowa and I hope you and Holly and the boys have a wonderful new life up there. Gonna miss seeing you from time to time, but you have my number and maybe sometime we can get together. Never been to Iowa before, so maybe a road trip will be in order in the future. Find us some good crappie holes up there or some good pheasant or quail fields. I will turn the 3 1/2" mag 12 guage Ithaca loose on 'em. LOL Be careful Chris.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Chris. You take care up there in Iowa. Come back when you can.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Crappie Birthday Cohutta !!

Hope you are moving to an area in Iowa, that has some good hunting & fishing opportunities, close by. Wishing you and yours the best, my friend !! ...... luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!!!! Good luck on your new adventures in Iowa and I hope you and Holly and the boys have a wonderful new life up there. Gonna miss seeing you from time to time, but you have my number and maybe sometime we can get together. Never been to Iowa before, so maybe a road trip will be in order in the future. Find us some good crappie holes up there or some good pheasant or quail fields. I will turn the 3 1/2" mag 12 guage Ithaca loose on 'em. LOL Be careful Chris.
    Fatboy's is in May
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to all my Crappie.com friends!!

Thanks gang!! I'm really glad to be a part of this website. I'll keep in touch for sure. You guys are the greatest! Fatboy, I'll give you a call and give you the lowdown on the pheasants! I've been reading up on Ice fishing for Crappie!! lol You guys will no doubt see me down here in Tennessee again!
    Cohutta Crappie aka Chris.
    Thanks again
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Best of Luck to you and your family Chris. Glad we got to meet before you left. Make sure you got your long johns!! Happy Birthday, too!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

You will enjoy the ice fishing up there. My wife has relatives in Iowa,in a town called Moravia...sp... however they try to get me to come up there and fish. I haven't seen bigs ones they are catching ,but they are decent size and plenty of them.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cohutta crappie

only meet you at teezur--sure enjoyed our chat--lots of luck in your new job and a happy birthday
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey man Happy B-day!!! You can still give me a call when you come down this way to visit the in'law right in Tellico. Any how give me a shout we can hook up and do some trout fishin or some kind of fishin in this neck of the woods.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!