Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Getting out of town

Post Thanks / Like

Default Getting out of town

Just got a call from a friend heading up Hwy. 90 out of New Iberia, Louisiana.
    It is starting to back up with cars from people evacuating their homes.
    I heard all the hotels are booked up in north Louisiana. If you have to leave and cannot find a room do like the wife and I did for hurricane Andrew. We called one of the State Parks and got a cabin. We had the whole park to ourselves. Hardly anyone books cabins at the parks during the week when school is in. ($65.00 a night)

I guess I am to blame for the hurricane coming this way. I finally saved enough to get myself a new boat. Hell will freeze over when the Saints win the Superbowl and hurricanes will come when I can get a new boat.
    I hope everyone the best and pray that everyone comes out of this OK.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    Just got a call from a friend heading up Hwy. 90 out of New Iberia, Louisiana.
    It is starting to back up with cars from people evacuating their homes.
    I heard all the hotels are booked up in north Louisiana. If you have to leave and cannot find a room do like the wife and I did for hurricane Andrew. We called one of the State Parks and got a cabin. We had the whole park to ourselves. Hardly anyone books cabins at the parks during the week when school is in. ($65.00 a night)

I guess I am to blame for the hurricane coming this way. I finally saved enough to get myself a new boat. Hell will freeze over when the Saints win the Superbowl and hurricanes will come when I can get a new boat.
    I hope everyone the best and pray that everyone comes out of this OK.
    Hey Deacon,

U coming up this away? North Louisiana....I caught a few this monring...will post later
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

well brother I'm not leaving I don't think we will get it too bad at least
    I hope not. What I am worried about is if the wind is strong enough it could stir up the water in the basin and down a lot of trees and leaves into the water and have a large fish kill like andrew did.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{