Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hp Computer Cust.service Good

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hp Computer Cust.service Good

WELL folks, been having trouble with the ole computer. but all is well now, just got off the phone with the rep. they walked me through some issues with the computer, got all working like new, no viruses,glitches or the such, now after 20 minutes on the phone and all the help they gave me. the person said mr. dunton we have noticed you warrinty has expired just in the last few days, and the teck support is covered in the warranty, so we went ahead and did the trouble shooting as if you were covered by waranty, and if you would like to get a new warranty we would be glad to help, and a reduced cost, they did a hardware scan and all is ok for now, so I took them up on there offer, when you dont know anything about this stuff it is nice to have folks on here and at the HP to help so all you C dot C. computers folks who helped me, THANKS, to HP thanks, its nice to be back and razzing all y'all folks,

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you got everything worked out. Ole OSS may have sent you some kind of virus for the knitting needle remarks when he was out of commission!:D

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Beagle. Glad you're up and running.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Full bore as usual then, Michael?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks all darn gator plum forgot about the knitting remark. if I remember right it was funny, runnin a hundred bob, thanks spek. I am plumb hooked on the crappie stuff, I love my morning coffee and c d c

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. Not often you get service like that. Most would have charged you before they even started to help you through the problems.