Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: That Evil Monster!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default That Evil Monster!!

That evil monster that steals our fishing time, time with out families, and leaves us worn to the bone, has stolen my fishing time for the last 26 days. He goes by many aliases, work, vocation, career, and many more. But, in defiance, I will slip off Saturday after work(with the LOML's permission), to recapture my vim and vigor, and sanity. Catching a few fish would be a plus. I quiver with anticipation of that slight tic on the end of my line, and am as excited as one of the young ones going to the county fair. So long for now and good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good luck!

Hope you slay the dragon and catch SOME Monsters! :D
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Meat:::: My mom was put into the hospital on the 28th of june with kidney failure,
    Between driving 120 miles round trip mon, wed, & fri,s. Taking care of her affairs,
    Taking care of my business, plus 2 rental trailer's I'm trying to get ready to rent,
    Plus all the honey do things, also in trying to get legal gardianship & conservator for
    mom, I had to hire a lawyer (Lucky me) I hired and Idiot that has never done this
    procedure so he learning as he go's at my expence! And it just get's worse,
    I've got so much going on, but I'm at my whitt's end. What I'd give to just throw up
    my hand's and go fishing. My wife who normally take to all my fishing, tell's me to go
    But I'll feel so guilty about leaving all the stuff that need's to be done. So till thing's
    get better around here I'll just fish on Crappie.Com when i have time
    P.S. I hope you catch some big slab's Drown a few minnows for me.

Post Thanks / Like

[B]Meat [B]
    Some times you just have to kick that monster in the tail and get out there and enjoy the great outdoors. I'm supposed to be retired but I got to fish more when I was feeding that eveil monster....LOL. I'm putting everything (especially some fix up projects) on the back burner for today and feeding my sanity.

I can just see the crappie jumpin in the boat down there in KY.

Good Luck
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieLips
    Sorry about your mom. I've been down that road with my mother and my wifes mother. IMO if you'll take a break from it all and have a few hours of R & R on the lake (even with no keeper fish) you might just find that things go better.

You are in my prayers
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Meat-Hope ya get a livewell full!!! Crappielips -I too am sorry an will say a prayer for you and yours!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Been there

CL; I'm sorry about your mom. Mine aquired HEP C in Houston in an operation about 18 yrs ago and has since had a liver transplant and then a medicine induced stroke afterwards. This was about 5 yrs ago, but she's doing pretty good now. Somethings are long and hard and I know what you're going thru. Hang in there, for her and YOURSELF.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Lips, My ole grandpappy had a saying about tough times. It went something like this,"When things are really tough, you bow your neck like a old mule and keep putting one foot in front of the other." I am wishing and praying things work out quickly for you and your loved ones!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guy's were going to try to take a small week vacation to St Augustine next week cause after that were going to bring mom to stay with us a take care of her as long as we can .my wife will be doing most of the taking care of so i know she's going to need a good rest before we take on this task

Post Thanks / Like

slap that monster off your back and go fishing have some fun you owe it to yourself.Also our prayers are with you crappielips
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER