Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Submersible fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Post Submersible fishing lights

I recently purchased a couple Aquastar combo lights from Fishing Light - Fishing Lights - Dock Lights $37 to $89 and they are the best lights I have ever used. Check the site out. You really owe it to yourself. The first night out with the new lights and we tore the Crappie a new one.
    With that said, I have an Optronics green flouresecant submersible light, that I no longer need, for sell. Will take $20.00 , OBO plus shipping. PM me if interested. I'll even through in the weights I bought to use with it, one 8oz and one 12oz bank sinker. These weights cost a few bucks each.

Kellog

Post Thanks / Like

On those new lights do you use a generator or just hook it up to your 12v battery?

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't sell it, bring it to condo building outing.
    I'll buy it. Thanks Gary
    cork'n crappie

Post Thanks / Like

The "Aquastar" lights work on a 12 volt deep cycle battery. The 100 watt halogen bulb draws 8 amps. If you divide the amps of your battery by 8 it will give you the approx # of hours they will operate on a full charge. We used them for 7 hours Sunday night and used half the battery power. I will use no other light in the future but the "Aquastar". Color does matter. We set 1 green and 1 white to start with. More fish were coming from the white light so I switched the color tube on the green one to white and started to catch fish on both lights immediatley. Te next it may be the other way around.

Kellog
    Last edited by Kellog; 08-06-2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: misspelled

Post Thanks / Like

I still think nothing beats a hydroglow light!!