Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My rigs dry rotting

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My rigs dry rotting

Well, I'm on orders for ole Uncle Sam for the next few weeks, so my fishing has slowed down a tad But I reckon it's a small price to pay for FREEDOM. I hope to jump back on em a couple afternoons next week. So If anyone wants to go I get off around 3 so I could be at Windsor Crossing by 430ish. I know the ole girls would like to get wet and smell like fish again :p
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

If you were going out this Friday, I'd join ya. (Since I'll be down that way)

I hear you on the orders - just started a 6 month set of them this week. It's a good thing, though.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say a heart felt Thank You, for your service. Hope you go and catch an ice chest full!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your service Qwack. From one duck hunter to another. God bless

Post Thanks / Like

Default From an Old Veteran

Thank you for your service, and I would tag along any day. any time, next week, next month, you call it...........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your service,guys.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your service, and committment,,,,,,,,, I'm glad I'm an American!
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I will say life isn't really to tuff here at Whiteman and I love my Air Force job so I'm not giving up to much. There is alot more people that lost alot more then a few crappie trips. Just keep those folks that are out of U.S soil in our thoughts and prayers.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Qwack I havew to agree with ya on the hard life at Whiteman! Minus all the inspeections/exercises we have I love it here. Second time being stationed here. Can't fish much this week due to one, but if you want to get together and give her hell next week give me a shout.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

my boat is broke. so if your working to much i guess i could come get your boat, you know just to help prevent the ole dry rot. just trying to help out your boat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast