Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pomme De Terre & Old Dw 8/2/09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme De Terre & Old Dw 8/2/09

Well Woke Up About 12 Am Decided To Run To Wally World To Get Me A New Head Lamp For Fishing. Already Had The Alarm Set For 1:45 Am So I Figured I Would Just Hook Up Boat And Get Everything Done, Uncover The Boat, Load Gear, Gas The Boat Figured To Get A Early Start Because Of The Weekend Lake Traffic. Started Up Hwy 13 About 3 Am, Hit Bad Fog Couldn't See 1 Car Length In Front Of Me. Darn Forgot To Put The Tom Tom In The Pickup! Hope I Can Stay On The Highway. Got To Bolivar Fog Still Bad. Decided That I Didn't Want To Drive To Bucksaw In Heavy Fog! Head Towards Pittsburg State Park On Pomme De Terre. Dont Trust Boat Gps System That Crashed Last Weekend On Truman. Not Sure About New Unit Either. Figure Know Pomme Like Back Of My Hand. Decided To Work Lindley Arm. First Mistake.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hold Me Close

Hey Old Dw Hold Me Close To The Camera Like Jiggings15 Taught You So I Will Look Bigger!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Am Sorry Old Dw

I Thought You Were Rugs Or Beagleman!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Old Dw

Put Me Back In The Lake You Are Not Oss Or Ron!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fog but it didn't stop you

Man I thought I got up early but you is tough,,,,, we had a little fog going down and a little on the lake for about an hour then it lifted but it made us fish a place we weren't going to and ending up doing good there, so any bad can sometimes turn something into good......... I have gps but didn't want to use it this am, too many went by us heading up and I don't like to be out there if they can't see us.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default And You Think This Is Funny!

Hey Stupid It Goes In My Mouth Not My Butt!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like one dandy of a fish. The others look big also. Just tell everybody you were using 5 inch slabbusters. That would make the fish around 12 to 14 inchs. Glad you got out and made it through the fog ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Man I thought I got up early but you is tough,,,,, we had a little fog going down and a little on the lake for about an hour then it lifted but it made us fish a place we weren't going to and ending up doing good there, so any bad can sometimes turn something into good......... I have gps but didn't want to use it this am, too many went by us heading up and I don't like to be out there if they can't see us.........
    WELL YOU CAN SEE I DIDN'T DO ANY GOOD! SO I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE SOME FUN WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS! FOG WASN'T BAD AT ALL WHEN I PUT THE BOAT IN ABOUT 4 AM. FACT IS I TRIED OUT ONE OF THOSE CRAPPIE LIGHTS THAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TRY. IT WAS ONE OF THOSE GREEN ONES. ALOT OF MINNOWS CAME UP UNDER IT BUT NO FISH. FOG SET IN ABOUT 6 AM AND IT STAYED. I WAS ALREADY WHERE I WANTED TO BE TO SHOOT SOME DOCKS. NO LUCK. AFTER FOG GOT OUT OF THE WAY I HEADED TOWARDS NEMO BRIDGE WATCHED SOME GUYS GET SOME NICE FISH. I COULDN'T GET A HIT. FINALLY WENT DOWN TO HAVERSTICK COVE. THIS PLACE IS WHERE ALL THE LOWER UNITS ARE LOST IN POMME! PUT ON PURPLE WITH CLEAR SPARKLE AND PURPLE AND WHITE AND STARTED GETTING FISH. WAS GETTING HOT AND ALOT OF BOATS PULLING TUBES SO I DECIDED TO CALL IT A DAY. HERE IS WHAT DIDN'T WORK!

PS WILL LISTEN TO YOU NEXT TIME OSS!

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure just what the post is all about, but your should have stayed in the fog, cause you aint maken much sense out in the sun, you been in my crown and not telling me? glad you had a good time, never new any one who fished a crappie light in the fog, close to daylight, learn something every day, peace

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I am not sure just what the post is all about, but your should have stayed in the fog, cause you aint maken much sense out in the sun, you been in my crown and not telling me? glad you had a good time, never new any one who fished a crappie light in the fog, close to daylight, learn something every day, peace
    THE FISHING STUNK! SO I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU GUYS!

IT WASN'T FOGGY WHEN I PUT THE BOAT IN ABOUT 4 AM SO I WENT DOWN TO ONE OF THOSE MDC BRUSH PILES AND TRIED A GREEN FLOATING CRAPPIE LIGHT.

NOPE SORRY WASN'T IN YOUR CROWN, DANG THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN THAT COORS LIGHT! LOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast