Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windsor crossing 8/2

Post Thanks / Like

Default windsor crossing 8/2

had another good day on the lake and we caught several fish. we had 17 keepers and several dinks. caught them anywhere from 6 to 12 fow but the keepers all came from 6 to 8 fow anywhere from 4 to 7 feet deep. we wouldn't have won no tournement but did have a couple of nice fish. blu\wht was the hot color.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds good pose

I have been using that blue/white for the last 3 trips, not bad... not bad... did go to blk/chartuse for a little bit on up stream where the water had a little more color to it, but right back to blue/white when we came back down..... better get in all the fishing you can, you get stuck on that swing shift you won't know whether to poop or go blind.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet another good report. Morning can't come soon enough. Congrats on another good trip.

Post Thanks / Like

i am trying to get all the fishing i can in monty cause i don't think it will be to long before we get moved somewhere so no telling what will happen then. they say there is a 110 day outage sometime next year so there won't be no fishing then.

Post Thanks / Like

what does a 110 day outage mean,

Post Thanks / Like

Default In a powerplant

Or a lot of places like them it is a big overhaul of a lot of equipment, replace boiler tubes, things like that and usually 7 days a week 10 or 12 hours a day... for anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 or 5 months....... no fishing just work and pay uncle sam.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

The good reports just keep on coming. Better get yours while they last, Jerad.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Boat is gas and charged up. New line on reels and fresh jigs tied on. Should have went this afternoon. Will be out in the morning what ever time I get the boy out of bed.

Post Thanks / Like

thank's monty, in my old job an outage was a disaster,

Post Thanks / Like

i aint never been thru one yet beagle it may be a disaster for me to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast