Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Friday Saturday and not Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Friday Saturday and not Sunday

Went to truman for the first time and it was great. Friday we caught or limit fishing up from bucksaw few fish here and there then hit two little ceder trees and bam they was loaded. Caught ten or twelve of them two trees.Saturday was tough in the morning but started nailing them in the afternoon. Caught or limit again. Was headed back to the little ceders we hammered them on and was going bout 15mph in a place i shouldnt have and wacked a tree and bent my prop. I been wantin a stainless prop anyway so now i have a good excuse to get one. Caught all ou fish 8 to 10' down on orange/chart black/chart and a few on minners. Lots of fish in the 10 to 11in range. That is one great lake and i will be back soon. Wish i couldof met up with a few of you guys. I think i seen oss on fri but he was blazing down river and i was headed up.

c

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a great trip other than the prop. It is a wonderful fishery. You get back up this way post it before you come. That way some guys will know to be on the look out for you.

Post Thanks / Like

way to go wildhunter glad you had a good trip, bent a few of them props myself, lots of stumps up there, glad ya'll had a good time, more to come for you I hope, later

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds loke a good weekend Wildhunter. Sorry we didnt hook up this weekend. Just as well I forgot to bring any decals. Send me a pm & I will mail them to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice to be catching limits of keepers! It is full of trees and yes you need a ss prop.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job WH. Sounds like a heck of a good weekend!