Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smithville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville

Fishing is heating up at Smithville. The bite has been lite, but keep with it and it will pay off. boost3782(Kyle)and myself fished the other night and ended up with 30 nice keepers between 9 and 11". Probably caught around 250 between the two of us. Fish are in GREAT shape heading into fall. Wish I was around to fish this fall as it's gonna be one of the best ever I'm sure. Color really didn't matter, but blue/white and chartreuse seemed to work the best. Fished ahead of the front on friday. Also fished two other days during the week and did really well, too. God bless. These are from wednesday with a buddy of mine. 23 keepers- 4 of us got our limits on monday
    "Confidence in your God given abilities will add more crappie to your daily limit!"

Post Thanks / Like

sweet pic of the NOJOE!

Post Thanks / Like

hey executioner did you only fish the bridge again . With all the nojoes sounds like the bridge sounds like you had a good time . Good job Dave
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Some good eaten there for sure.

Congrats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Look like some good ones to. Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    sweet pic of the NOJOE!
    Wonder if the newbie's ever wonder where the "NOJOE" comes from?

Care to tell everybody Monty/Joedog?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by got crappie View Post
    hey executioner did you only fish the bridge again . With all the nojoes sounds like the bridge sounds like you had a good time . Good job Dave
    Yep, any of the pillars will work. They were biting by any of 'em you fished the days I went. We caught a few keepers on the brush piles up by crows creek on monday. God bless.
    "Confidence in your God given abilities will add more crappie to your daily limit!"

Post Thanks / Like

I havent been able to get out this week , But they are going to clean out my shoulder tomorrow then maybe a few days after that. keep up the catching . Dave
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Wonder if the newbie's ever wonder where the "NOJOE" comes from?

Care to tell everybody Monty/Joedog?
    That #$(%*)'s really catching on!!! Monty said he'd make that happen, but...I didn't believe him. Sucks bein' wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

second set of pillars on that bridge opposite the ramp always seemed to hold the most quality fish for me when we fished them. Might have to take my girls up there some time this week with some minnows for a relaxing evening from trolling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast