Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G3 Sportsman

Post Thanks / Like

Default G3 Sportsman

I email the G3 Sportsman show last Sunday in reguards to identifing your fish in a undivided livewell. The host of the show Scott Turnage, replied back to me in 1 hr. He agreed with me about how you should id your fish just in case and I told him of a trick that a Game Warden told me to do. One person cut part of a fin off his fish. Guys, this man is wellcome to fish in my boat anytime. He seems like a down to earth guy that likes to hear from people about fishing and hunting. And he surprisied me by sending me a Pflueger rod and reel! Thanks Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good guy.

We use a paper punch in the tail to mark the fish.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

never thought about it but both sound good. glad to hear that scott is a normal guy, and congrats on the new rod and reel.

Post Thanks / Like

I always mark mine with a safety pin through the lip.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Good Ideas! I Just Went Ahead And Divided Both My Livewells Just In Case There Is More Than 2 People In The Boat. Makes It Easier In Case Someone Forgets To Turn Their Counter. I Can Just Take Each Livewell And Move Fish From One Compartment To Another To Count Them.

My Boat Dealer Thought I Was Stupid For Putting The Extra Dividers In The Livewells. Only Cost Me About 10 Dollars. Heck Of A Lot Cheaper Than A Ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

I use shower curtain rings in mine and hubby uses fish stringer type clips and we throw them all in the same well. The rings and clips make nice handles when removing the fish from the live well. Saves having to remember to move a bead or click a counter and if you forget how many you have you can count the remaining rings. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Had the pleasure of having lunch with Scott on a business deal. Good guy and a great ambassador. Genuine, sincere, not like so many guys that once they get in front of the camera a few times they think they've been elevated. Wish him success in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

His show is the best out there..........sounds like he's every bit as good as he comes off on his show.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

G3Sportsman is offline Slabmaster * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Divided Livewells

I appreciate the kind words from all of you. Anytime you catch me doing something stupid, give me a shout. I'm usually not the sharpest knife in drawer and while shooting shows I forget the simplest of things.
    Thanks again for watching and good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    I use shower curtain rings in mine and hubby uses fish stringer type clips and we throw them all in the same well. The rings and clips make nice handles when removing the fish from the live well. Saves having to remember to move a bead or click a counter and if you forget how many you have you can count the remaining rings. :D
    You folks are really smart! Of course until I went fishing with OSS, I never had to worry about a limit in my livewell Up until I met him, the livewell was the newest part of the boat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast