Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: anyone have a report on Chotard

t-bone Guest

Default anyone have a report on Chotard

I am new to this board, normally fish Cocodrie lake/horseshoe, deer park, and lake Mary but the fishing there is not hitting on much right now. Fished eagle lake last Saturday caught 8 partner caught 5 most were big females 1 ½ lbs (straight minnows nothing on a jig), along the pads in buck chute. Going to try Chotard in the morning has any body got a report from there this week?

Jigger Guest

I don't have a report but I would love to know how you did at Chotard. I've never fished the lake but I am planning on making a trip for bream later this year. Good luck. The mdwfp fishing reports says that crappie fishing has been good in Chotard. Fish in 6ft of water 4ft deep. Go catch 'em

Post Thanks / Like

Hey t-bone, I live on Black River Lake, which is connected to Horseshoe by Workinger Bayou. My wife's family is from Brookhaven. Ever heard of any Cases over that away? I believe that Cases and Smiths make up a good portion of the population. I've never fished Chotard, but have heard good things about it.---Pooch

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone
    I am new to this board, normally fish Cocodrie lake/horseshoe, deer park, and lake Mary but the fishing there is not hitting on much right now. Fished eagle lake last Saturday caught 8 partner caught 5 most were big females 1 ½ lbs (straight minnows nothing on a jig), along the pads in buck chute. Going to try Chotard in the morning has any body got a report from there this week?