Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are you Reaper??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are you Reaper??

Reaper my old lady is wanting to go camping this weekend so I most likely will be at Hawthorn campground gonna try to finish my work early Fri and get up there to fish Fri eve. My regular partner will fish with me Sat weather permitting and I will be free Sun morn to fish for a while will you be around had a good week last week cleaned around 70

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh Hell yes!

So far I have no weekend plans. I have some humps marked on the GPS that I am going to check out as soon as the wind will let me north of Wigganon bridge. Park Ranger that I have been building a new house for, says that Capps and Coleman were fishing middle of the lake N of Wigganon. That area rarely gets fished at all. I think C and C do their homework and fish areas that most never hit. I can't wait to butt heads with them. I wish to hell I could get entered for next month. I think I can place without a partner. Park Ranger also told me that a friend of his has been catching some 2lbers off the recently placed brush at Spencer Creek. BR and I know where 18 of the piles are at. Their were 96 placed that day, and the Ranger told me that not all of them got marked. And that it was on purpose, the people on the boat didn't want them marked so they would be the only ones to know where they were. But, BR and I know most of the areas that other boats dropped their loads. Hawthorne is ok, but, it has so much recreational traffic. I will fish the area once the jetskiers are gone. But for now, the middle/upper end suits me fine.
    If I join CAST, can I launch my boat anywhere on the lake? I would be screwed if I had to launch at Hawthorne. My 50hp would take forever to cruise to my favorite areas.

I am going Saturday, and Sunday. Cell is 850-2642, stick me in your cell phone and give me a call sometime while you are on the water. I may stop by Hawthorne camping area Satuday after fishing.
    CR
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

My freezer is too full to take another ziplock. I am just going to concentrate on locating new areas, hopefully some that are holding the big boyz.

Post Thanks / Like

BG, you have a PM

Post Thanks / Like

Just so the two of you know ......I am starting to have some nice fish move in to the deeper water just off the dock up here on Grand ....

32nd white hair jig seems to work great.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Okie. I haven't had a chance to go since last Friday. This cold front should really help stack them up. I'll have to custom tie you some jigs someday soon and deliver them in person to test them. hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper
    Thanks for the report Okie. I haven't had a chance to go since last Friday. This cold front should really help stack them up. I'll have to custom tie you some jigs someday soon and deliver them in person to test them. hehe

Sounds like a plan .....come on up when you get the chance.