Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Is Anyone on this Board Fishing CrappieMaster Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is Anyone on this Board Fishing CrappieMaster Classic

Just wondering who and where you are from that is fishing the classic I am going I am from Oklahoma

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not fishing it but I went and trolled some jigs on OH from about 4:00 till dark tonight and I caught 5 drum, a bream, 4 yellow belly stripe and not a single crappie. This lake sucks. If I were you I'd trailer to Kentucky Lake.LOL. But I'm going to try and fish it more the next couple of weeks and try to catch some over there. I've never really been able to get on them at OH. If I ain't catchin' any I can always go over to Percy Priest and redeem my confidence. I am going to try to pick the brains of the people on here that do fish it and catch some afterwards. So I can maybe do better in the future.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not but I know several guys from our local fishing club that are going. I hope they have the same success that they had at crappie usa classic.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion