Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "jig Swap" (9)!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default "jig Swap" (9)!!

"Oh my"! I am really surprised! I have never won anything in my life.This is like winning the lottery.
    I started tying jigs about three years ago and was first inspired by this great website Crappie.com with tyers like Skip and Ship and so many others.
    I would like to thank FlatFish for hosting such an interesting swap and he did bring out the talent in all participating tyers.
    Thanks to all the JUDGES for your time in judging this swap.It must have been a difficult task.
    I would also like to thank all of the participating tyers and say congratulations to the winners .
    I learned alot of ideas and tips from you guys on: colors,hook size,materials,weight,tools and overall technique in jig tying.
    I am very honored and proud to be part of this elite group of jig tyers and look forward to learning more in the art of jig tying.

To a great bunch of guys,

Thanks,again!!!
    Len Wallace

Post Thanks / Like

Your the man len" keep up the great work guy!Thank you ,I learned a lot from you this year too my friend"hope to see you in many more to come!

"WELL"...YOU ASKED"NOBODY TELLS ME NOTH'N!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Len,
    You have a gift for tying and I am honored to be a part of this swap. I think everyone in this swap are terrific tyers and we are all winners in sharing our passion for tying. Thanks FF46 for a great swap.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

You men are more than welcome until We face a challange We don't really know if We can do it or not I must say everone did it one judge commented He hated to have to pick from the assortment that was presented because He knew all would get the job done !another said I know without a doubt that these are some of the finest jig's I've ever seen you could never have a opption to fine tune Your fishing as You could with these jig's!
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Len,that's a beautiful jig with a great paint job.Everyone did a great job and if I didn't tie there are 25 tyers here where I would buy from.Everyone should be proud of what they accomplished.I'm looking forward to the future swaps and watching to see everyone make even better jigs which I know we can.Again to everyone,congratulations!!!! :D:D:D:D

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm kinda bummed this one is done. It was a excellent swap for sure!!! Len congrats to you that jig of yours looks great cant wait to get all of them only thing is they look so nice I might not fish them

JJ
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/jokerpoker/logo.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Len! Looking forward to getting all these and learning from the "pros", I know I am going to learn a lot from this and can't wait for the next one. I am officially "hooked" on swaps and I haven't even received the jigs yet!