Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Want To Give Me Cpr?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Want To Give Me Cpr?

Just Got My Tickets The Montgomery Gentry Concert Next Thursday Night At The Ozark Empire Fairgrounds! I Just Scored Front Roll Track Side Tickets! As Close To The Stage As You Can Get! I Sure Hope Someone Will Be Able To Carry Me Out Of There After The Concert, Give Me Cpr Or Bail Or Me Out Of Jail! This Old Country Boy Is Going To Party! Lol Crappie Fishing And Good Country Music It Don't Get Any Better Than That!

They Sure Are Setting Up Some Neat Rides This Year! Been Watching Them As I Drive By The Fair Grounds!! Finally They Got Smart And Got Another Ride Company In There! And They Have Even Dropped The Prices To Get Into The Fair This Year, $6.00 For Adults Or $5.00 For Adults In Advance! Plus If You Get There Before 3 Pm There Is No Charge For Parking.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Fair

I am going there in the am......... will furnish my own ride but cost more than $6......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I am going there in the am......... will furnish my own ride but cost more than $6......
    YEAH AND YOU WILL BE CATCHING FISH TOO I WON'T BE CATCHING ANY FISH! TO ME MONTGOMERY GENTRY IS JUST RIGHT UP THERE WITH JOHNNY CASH, GEORGE JONES, THE OAK RIDGE BOYS, HANK WILLIAMS SR & JR AND THE OTHER TOP ACTS OF COUNTRY MUSIC. WE GOT TO SEE RICKY SKAGGS LAST YEAR. AND WE HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL CHARLIE DANIELS CONCERTS! THIS WILL BE OUR 2ND MONTGOMERY GENTRY CONCERT.

POOR WIFE DIDN'T KNOW THE FIRST TIME I TOOK HER TO A MONTGOMERY GENTRY CONCERT THAT IT WAS 2 GUYS INSTEAD OF ONE! LOL SHE THOUGHT THAT MONTGOMERY GENTRY WAS JUST ONE GUY! SHE LISTENS TO WEIRD MUSIC, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW HER THE LIGHT!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I haven't listen to much

Since old box car willie died........ hell I ain't old...... what the heck is a i-pod???
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Since old box car willie died........ hell I ain't old...... what the heck is a i-pod???
    BOX CAR WAS A TRUE AMERICAN! SURE WISH I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO SEE HIM BEFORE HE DIED! HEY WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HECK A I-POD IS WILL YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE!

Post Thanks / Like

sumtin you buy and give to grandkid to show you how its suppodse 2 work. then you screw it up and it lays in a drawer
    GRAND KIDS 4 IS ALL YOU NEED

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUESKEETER View Post
    sumtin you buy and give to grandkid to show you how its suppodse 2 work. then you screw it up and it lays in a drawer
    Love your new Avatar Blue.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

dw you said good country music. then you said montgomery gentry, how the heck can that be good country music, they sound like a like a like a oh heck cant use those kind of words on here,
    jimmy rodgers,hank,jack green, gimmie that ole time country, M G boo

Post Thanks / Like

Country Music????? GOOD??? Do you know what you get when you play country music backwards? You get your wife back, your job back, your dog back, your truck back.... Sorry, I had to. By the way, who are all those people you mentioned?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Country Music????? GOOD??? Do you know what you get when you play country music backwards? You get your wife back, your job back, your dog back, your truck back.... Sorry, I had to. By the way, who are all those people you mentioned?
    OK JACK, I DON'T WANT THE FIRST WIFE BACK, NOR DO I WANT WIFE #2 BACK, DOG BACK MIGHT BE OK, TRUCK BACK NOPE!

BEAGLE, I AM SORRY I DID SAY HANK SR AND GEORGE JONES! LOL I AM A JUST AN OLD PUP! AND NOT A OLD DOG YET!

WANTINCRAPPIE, I AGREE BLUESKEETER IS LOOKING GOOD NOW AND IS SURE ONE LUCKY DOG!

BLUESKEETER YOU ARE SO RIGHT! BUT I NEVER BOUGHT ONE THANK GOODNESS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast