Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton still a little slow

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up stockton still a little slow

but what the heck it was nice to be on the water, didn't catch a lot of fish and only one keeper, most fish were caught in 40 ft. of water on trees or bridge piers, turned the one keeper back, would have given it to hardhunter, but didn't meet him till we were leaving the lot, guy walks up to the boat, I didn't catch him at first, then I did, this guy comes up to the truck, can I help you, he says noticed your CRAPPIE DOT COM STICKER and thought I would say hi, well how about that, nice to meet a guy whose post are read on here, man you guys that thought up the stickers, bugs,J.J. kit , or who ever good idea, nice to talk to you hardhunter, glad ya'll had better luck than darrell and I did, dang it was a nice day, later all

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ntmu Beagle Man

It was nice to meet u beagle. Wish i would have had longer to chat.I have to get me some of those stickers. I had just a little better day than beagle we manged six caught some on brush piles some in timber some pullin cranks.They was not the usuall hog crappie only two 11in and the rest was just over 10. If you put in at ruark make sure you put the tag on your rear view mirror. Or you will have to buy a 30 buck season pass or pay 75 in fines. Oh yeah and when ou put your plug in make sure its not in the hole for your livewell. By the time i parked and got in my boat my son says dad there is alot of water in the back of the boat!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

BEAGLE you bring out the BEST of all folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great day to be out even if you didn't load up on keepers. I fished yesterday and the bite was the same as Sunday NOJOE after NOJOE but oh where oh where are the keepers? Trees seemed to be better for the NOJOES.

Wildhunter

Be careful sneaking up on Beagle!

I like the season pass because I never have the right combination of money for the day fee and I go way more than 10 times so it saves me money.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry about the pass hunter, I just renued mine today, didnt notice it was due, till darrell parked the truck, so being the ever diligent fisherman, we purchased a day pass and when we left we went to the guard shack and renued the yearly one, so I paid an extra day, beats the ticket, jimmie send meat, pole bender the big ones have moved down the sac,to truman, later man

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Need to get me a yearly pass now that I am fishing more ramps than just Bucksaw. Always had one before then started fishing Bucksaw 99% of the time. It is a pain to have to fill out a card and come up the with exact change. I started grabbing 3 or 4 and have them filled out other than the date. Everytime I have thought about getting one there is never anyone in the guard shacks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr. beagle man

Do you still have the green stuff down there????? we had a big rain up here and a lot of it seems to be gone, still see it as rings stuck around the trees but the fishing has picked up a lot.........maybe u could jb weld two together and make them bigger....... was a nice day to be out : no fish: even a green carp was fun catching....... wearing long sleeves at the last of July for a couple of hours, almost like them indian summer days in october.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a peaceful day on the water! Sure was a dandy day.
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good Day to be out. Bet that water smelled a lot better than saw dust!
    AND IT DIDN'T RAIN!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Pole Bender;856277] I fished yesterday and the bite was the same as Sunday

WHAT????
    Are you on VACATION.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast