Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2005 SmokerCraft with 2005 Yama 40 HP 2 stroke

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2005 SmokerCraft with 2005 Yama 40 HP 2 stroke

Well, looks like I'm moving on from Mississippi and pretty much leaving freshwater fishing behind to return to The Gulf of Mexico and fishing around Pensacola. I can't use this boat offshore, maybe in the bay a little but I figure it's set up for CRAPPIE and trolling, etc., why take it to saltwater when I need a fiberglass boat down there anyway...So here goes...I WILL BE EDITING THIS POST AND ADDING DETAILS AND PICS AS I GET THEM, so if interested please keep re-reading this post. You can reach me at 601-503-4566 to discuss anything. I KNOW THIS IS A 40HP, BUT DUE TO THE WIDTH ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOAT IT CARRIES WEIGHT WELL. THINK ABOUT IT. 60 INCHES ON THE BOTTOM? WHAT DOES YOURS HAVE?

Boat is located in Jackson, Mississippi. It's 16.5 feet long, 60 inches on bottom, transom's 88" from corner to corner. This is my personal boat. I have run some guide trips out of it BUT not nearly as many as I have out of the back up G3 I had. This boat is set up so 4 people can have a seat and fish anytime/anywhere. With this deal comes all crappie gear (14' WM trolling rods, BnM rods, Baitcasting reels, tackle, just all kinds of stuff BUT all STRICTLY for crappie). You get an add-a-seat for the front, 2 depthfinders, trolling motor, 2 sets of driftmasters for the front, 2 sets for the rear (a hybred of sorts), Wally Marshall Double down seat for the rear (can be taken in and out of the boat). Galvanized trailer. This baby is turn key in terms of operating and outfitting. Also comes with spare rim and tire for back-up. Motor is Yama 40 TLRD, 2 stroke, oil injected, well maintained, with about 150 hours on it if that many. Has original alum prop so you can see it's in great shape with just normal wear and tear and no chunks taken out. Boat has 22 gal built in tank. All seats are movable and interchangeable. NO LIVEWELL. But 2 coolers are hidden or out of the way for fish storage PLUS ou can bring any other coolers you want.

ALL GARAGE KEPT! This boat has been well taken care of.

I have clear title to Boat, Motor and trailer. I'm the first and only owner of the boat.

Trailer is in excellent shape and could be towed anywhere in the USA. Has LED lights so you should never have to replace them. Everything on the boat that was either after market or a replacement for OEM, materials were only used that WOULD NOT HAVE TO BE REPLACED AGAIN. For example. The trailer lights were NOT LED, so I switched them. The lights inside the boat were not LED so I switched them. The front hatch was PLASTIC so I switched it to ALUM. I only like to change/fix something ONE time.

I will be posting pics later today.

Replacement value approx $12,000.

ASKING $6,500

A few pics have been attached but I will be taking plenty of pics of the inside and outside ASAP and posting them up here.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 08-01-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

How much for your crappie condo locations??
    Bobby Garland Pro Staff Bass Pro Shop Pro Staff
    Hi-Tek Pro Staff
    Denali Rods Pro Staff Road Runner Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

get a si
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some more pics. More to follow. Anyone interested? Make me an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

How much for the FJ?

Post Thanks / Like

hummm...you had to ask...I'm thinking of taking it with me to Florida. I need to check with the FHP to see about bumper height laws down there as it has 40" boggers. FYI it's a 327 with a Turbo 400 tranny back into a Toyota transfer case.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sac-a-lait View Post
    hummm...you had to ask...I'm thinking of taking it with me to Florida. I need to check with the FHP to see about bumper height laws down there as it has 40" boggers. FYI it's a 327 with a Turbo 400 tranny back into a Toyota transfer case.
    SWEET RIDE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's a nice boat

Seen him out in the rez quite a few times.
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the fishin gear will be 6, 14' wally m. titelines ($50) each all with REAL BASS BAITCASTING REELS (45-79 each)...3, 12' WM jig poles, 2, 12' poles for trolling and 2, 7' rods for trolling. With rods, reels, rod holders and seating systems it costs about $1,000 to rig up the front or back to troll with TWO PEOPLE. Also you get a ton of horsehead jigs and new crappie tackle. I'll toss in an old hand help gps (etrx Vista reset to factory settings). Post ? here or IM me like most have been doing. Whoever gets this deal is gonna be one happy camper.