Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WOW good day Bad Ticket

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WOW good day Bad Ticket

I don't know how old this is but wow.....

This was on the MO Conservation website...

Tip Leads to the Arrest of 5 Fishermen at Mark Twain Lake Share Yesterday at 10:37am Mark Twain Lake has historically been considered to be a very consistent producer of crappie. In fact the crappie fishing can be so good at Mark Twain Lake that unethical fishermen may be inclined to take advantage of this tremendous fisheries resource. Fortunately ethical fishermen are much more common than their unethical counterparts. Ethical fishermen have once again played a major role in curtailing illegal activity on Mark Twain Lake.

Recently Conservation Agent Chris Cox and District Supervisor Randy Doman responded to a violation report at Mark Twain Reservoir. After a brief investigation the Agents found a group of 6 fishermen who were in possession of 343 Crappie. This of course was a serious concern for the Agents considering the daily limit on Mark Twain Reservoir is 15 Crappie. Conservation Agents took the appropriate enforcement action to address this significant violation, sentencing is pending.

Click here for an "Anglers Guide to Mark Twain." <http://www.facebook.com/note_redirect.php?note_id=106978750628&h=5f8ca2325 dd2100289ceb32749ac35db&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmdc.mo.go v%2Fconmag%2F2004%2F06%2F30.htm> <http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_im...n.blogspot.com
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Has to be old. Haven't caught that many in 3 years, "total". If it's new, the guys were easy to catch. You could here the blasting. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like they got what they deserved! They are no different than someone who steals equipment from a boat that is docked! There has been many of a time I have left without a fish that was a keeper. I hope they throw the book at them. It only cheats the rest of us who follow the rules. I have no problem getting on here and telling everyone I got skunked one a fishing trip. I think that is what makes fishing such a challenge to everyone who plays by the rules.

Post Thanks / Like

not real sure but i think at one time it was $75. per fish over the limit(may have changed) + i think they can take all your equipment if they wish
    DUMB MOVE FOR SURE
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER